City - United Post Match Thread

To be fair, just looked at ragcafe and they are gracious in defeat praising Yaya and Komps.
That in itself is confirming how good that performance was.

Well done blues, all of us :-)

We were great today, if we play like that every week we'll walk the league.

I think we really shone as a team today. Kolarov was a menace up and down the pitch, as was zab. Aguero just a brilliant attacking player and always a threat, negredo kept united's defense on their toes. Fernandinho looked very good in a deeper role and did his job very well. The three that stood out to me the most were yaya, Nasri, and vinny.

Nasri was all over the pitch, involved in everything, and looks a different player.

Yaya was brilliant, bossed the midfield and made Fellaini look like his woman.

Vinny...you just can't praise the guy enough. Brilliant player and one of if not the best defender in the world. All over the pitch and defended like a fucking rock. The perfect captain and leads by example. If he stays healthy, we'll win the league. Our most important player by a country mile.

Well Avaro,Jesus,Manuel & Fernandinho,that was you first outing against our quiet neighbours and I have to say you performed admirably, with style,class and a bit of daring do..

welcome to manchester.

yankblue said:
We were great today, if we play like that every week we'll walk the league.

I think we really shone as a team today. Kolarov was a menace up and down the pitch, as was zab. Aguero just a brilliant attacking player and always a threat, negredo kept united's defense on their toes. Fernandinho looked very good in a deeper role and did his job very well. The three that stood out to me the most were yaya, Nasri, and vinny.

Nasri was all over the pitch, involved in everything, and looks a different player.

Yaya was brilliant, bossed the midfield and made Fellaini look like his woman.

Vinny...you just can't praise the guy enough. Brilliant player and one of if not the best defender in the world. All over the pitch and defended like a fucking rock. The perfect captain and leads by example. If he stays healthy, we'll win the league. Our most important player by a country mile.

That's a good summary of how I saw it pal.

gutted had to work, had five live on though, stunning result, cant wait for highlights tonite, well done the boys.

i lost wifi at half time got it back, and heard them saying 4 -0 so straight over to the rag fans in store and let the piss taking commence, fucking ace

bluemurray said:
rnblade said:
Listening to 5Live, how can they just go on about how good shreks goal was, but not the fact that the rags got pumped!

City have barely been mentioned! Its full of nited 'fans' whinging about how bad they were, how little money they have to spend (!) and how Moyes was the cheap option to take over from Slergie! Radio silence from City fans mind you...

All too busy celebrating,laughing at rags and drinking.

They were talking before the game about how Navas, Negredo and Fernandinho would be able to handle their first derby but I thought the workrate from the 3 of them was immense and really helped to keep United on the back foot for the first hour. Kompany and Toure fantastic but Nasri was man of the match for me, always available and everything he did with the ball was good. First half passing and movement was some of the best from us in a long time.

Dont know if posted already......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=554oiVncgFw#t=121[/youtube]

But Moyes looks on the verge of tears. Very very naughty little comment at around the 1.50 mark.

The FA should absolutely bum him for that remark the snivelling cheeky little ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.