City - United Post Match Thread

Hung said:
There's a lot of typical pre derby nerves showing in this thread. Utd beat Leverkusen, conceding 2 goals at home along the way and suddenly they're a team to be feared again. It's bollocks. By all accounts they were shite against Palace, They lost against an enthusiastic but distinctly average Liverpool side and they drew against Chelsea who lost at home last night to a Swiss outfit.

I fully expect us to bring the 'A' game to Sunday's match, with Yaya being totally up for it and bossing the midfield, Segio ripping Ferdinands' keck's off, Negredo bullying Vidic and Fernandinho justifying his price tag. I also expect Silva (if fit) to take the piss and Jesus to rip them a new one.

We'll outplay, out sing and out fight the red c**ts.

3-1 to the blue shirted heroes.

Apart from the score being even more convincing than I had assumed, I reckon I'm a fucking prophet..!

Kolarov should've had a penalty. Was a blatant block by Smalling. Stepped into his path. There was one on Navas I'd like to see again as well.

Q What do Man United and Scousers both have in common?

A They can't go 90 minutes without Robin

The rags must hate playing us now, seriously
Laugh.png

Best quote from "RedCafe"

"We were semi competent after we went 4-0 down and City took the foot off the gas.

Though that's a bit like being the rapist who drives his victim home afterwards."

Oops!!!

BillyShears said:
Kolarov should've had a penalty. Was a blatant block by Smalling. Stepped into his path. There was one on Navas I'd like to see again as well.

I think the only issue was Kolorov had overrun the ball a bit. I didn't think it was a penalty.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BillyShears said:

I think the only issue was Kolorov had overrun the ball a bit. I didn't think it was a penalty.

Outside the box he'd have gotten that free kick every day of the week IMO. Smalling just stepped across him. Nailed on for me.

BillyShears said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BillyShears said:

Outside the box he'd have gotten that free kick every day of the week IMO. Smalling just stepped across him. Nailed on for me.

BS is spot on. Penalty all day every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.