City - United Post Match Thread

BillyShears said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BillyShears said:
Kolarov should've had a penalty. Was a blatant block by Smalling. Stepped into his path. There was one on Navas I'd like to see again as well.

I think the only issue was Kolorov had overrun the ball a bit. I didn't think it was a penalty.

Outside the box he'd have gotten that free kick every day of the week IMO. Smalling just stepped across him. Nailed on for me.

Never a pen mate but who gives a fuck!

MaineBlue88 said:
Great day at the Etihad, superb atmosphere, loved it when people started chanting Moyes' name. I think this will be a good era now when it comes to derbies, fantastic!

12 points from the last 15 on derby day.

The era is in full flow my friend :)

Haha. Just got in now. Loved ripping the shit out of the united fans for 90 minutes.

Sky Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think the only issue was Kolorov had overrun the ball a bit. I didn't think it was a penalty.

Outside the box he'd have gotten that free kick every day of the week IMO. Smalling just stepped across him. Nailed on for me.

Never a pen mate but who gives a fuck!

Haha fair enough. I saw the replay and screamed pen as well!

What have Manchester and Glasgow got in common.
NO DERBY NEXT SEASON.
Going down you arrogant swamp lovers!!!

Serious Blue Voodoo shit going down....!
When City step up in the derby, we step up, even with 10 men, is there ever been a better time to be a CIty fan, beating UTD 6-1 and 4-1 in such close proximity! they must seriously dread playing us now, As Vinny said in the post match interview, we just wanted it more, and didn't we just have it!

What a game, we out played, out fought and out battled them all over the pitch. They were made to look the distinctly average team we knew they were last season but by some fucking miracle ended up champions. Well, Ferguson gave them that extra 20% but now he's gone, they look that they are. Without Van Pursestrings they are truly average. It was men against boys in the midfield and Ferdinand surely can't play many more games for them after today. His marking was woeful. Just a shame we decided stop pressing when it got to 4, 10 would have been nice.
When the teams were announced, I looked at their bench and thought that they had nothing, no one to bring on to change the game, give them an edge, nothing at all. Moyes is a number one jock strap and he must be shitting himself tonight, wondering what on earth has he taken on, couple more poor performances and the fans and the press will turn, take it, take it , take it you Gollum freak!

Stoned Rose said:
MaineBlue88 said:
Great day at the Etihad, superb atmosphere, loved it when people started chanting Moyes' name. I think this will be a good era now when it comes to derbies, fantastic!

12 points from the last 15 on derby day.

The era is in full flow my friend :)

I'm happy with that.

AS Mr Zimmerman wrote, "The Times they are a-changing".

TICK fucking TOCK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.