City - United Post Match Thread

mscenterh750 said:
Well well what a truly wonderful day today has been on two fronts.

1. Today we saw the phoenix rise from the flames, in grand style. I really don't know what else I can add, to what everybody else has said, other than in my 30 years of watching City the 1-6 was the best performance I'd ever seen, but this today was the best 60 mins of power, pace, pressure, passing and pure artistry I've ever seen.

2. My eldest girl (8) has today finally come of age to become a true City fan. She has followed City in her own way for the last couple of years, she has been twice, got the kits, books, pencil case and ball, but never really understood the supporter concept (understandable as she's only 8). All that changed starting yesterday, when she said one direction are playing at City, I asked if she would like to go, her reply was "no because they are rubbish and should play at United because they're rubbish", then today she said to me "dad WE'VE done it WE'VE hammered United", so I gave her a great big cuddle and told her to enjoy this moment because they will last in your memory forever.

Thank you City for producing such a wonderful performance and for helping my daughter to become part of the new blue family.

Finally I've had great pleasure in singing "oh raggies don't cry", to the tune of Bob Marley's "no woman no cry".

That is magnificent. Thank-you.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Look let's not get to far ahead of ourselves...

Ronaldo and Fabregas will be recalled next week......bwahahahahahahahah

FUCK OFF RAG *****
And scholes along with sister- in -law shagger , ladies toilet boy , van horse, Kung foo, **** in arr , brittles, and arther - no matter they are all still sh@te

I am back on my way to Edinburgh. Prior to this my first Manchester derby was in 1963 (1-1 at Maine Road with a late United equalizer) and my last was in 1974 (1-0n at Old Trafford with a Denis Law back-heeler). Between those two I went to Old Trafford for seven League matches and City won six and drew one.

I have never seen a more dominant display than City provided today. The nearest was the City 3-1 at the swamp when George Best scored early on for United and after that Colin Bell demolished them in the Championship winning season 1967-68.

Just read a comment from Davey Moysey , "i thought wayne rooney was the best player on the pitch" , words fail me.

Is David Moyes the new Wilf McGuiness ? Taking over from a "legend" but out of his depth. Personally I hope they keep Moyes for years.

gmckennasell said:
Just read a comment from Davey Moysey , "i thought wayne rooney was the best player on the pitch" , words fail me.

Don't forget this week has been "big up Rooney "week. To be fair he worked hard and might even have been their best player but that makes him 12th best player from the starting 11's. Also considering he did that from Vinnie's pocket he deserves some credit

gmckennasell said:
He played very well for them - only really came into it when it was 4-0 though

2sheikhs said:
I must be going soft.
I couldn't get a ticket for today so I watched it in the pub.
At 4-0, I went outside for a smoke and a bloke came out with his kids, a lad about 10 and girl about 6, all in the aon top.
The girl was crying her eyes out.
I must admit, I did feel sorry for her.

I'd feel sorry for her too. Being brought up a rag is bad enough, but what sort of parent takes young kids to a pub to watch a derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.