City - United Post Match Thread

2sheikhs said:
Колобок said:
they are 10 men without RVP, whoever gets to sub in for him. maybe even fewer.
that's the price you pay for having one man carry your total offense, it's going to bite you in the ass eventually.
Is wellbeck really that shit?
He must be.
I still don't understand why kagawa is not playing. He could have caused some serious trouble for us today.

Superb day.
20 years today with Mrs Goldblatt (wedding anniv was Friday 11 years)
A 4 - 1 hammering
,,,,,and to top the weekend, Henrik Stenson obliges at 20/1 in the golf, just as MotD2 was on.
I've got a wider smile than that horrible Rag twat Ollie Murs

I might listen to Talkshite tomorrow, before Popmaster comes on

for about 60 mins, this was the most complete City performance i can ever remember. We dominated in every facet of the game. And in Vinnie, i think we saw the greatest performance by a centre half in the premier leagues history. As close to perfection as you will ever see.

All the lads were impressive today. You could see we wanted it much more than them. Onwards and upwards.

A lot of emphasis in the media about yoooniteds poor performance , when they should be concentrating on how good city were today , bring on Rumenigge and his arrogant Munich c*nts , perhaps if we give tham a good hiding , we will get the plaudits we deserve , i wont hold my breath.

Isn't there a chant about it should have been 10.
Can't believe I've sung it with justification twice in 2 years!

2sheikhs said:
Колобок said:
they are 10 men without RVP, whoever gets to sub in for him. maybe even fewer.
that's the price you pay for having one man carry your total offense, it's going to bite you in the ass eventually.
Is wellbeck really that shit?
He must be.

He really is that shit.

How he gets anywhere near united's or England's team ill never understand, let alone the praise from the media

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hasmoyesbeensacked.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hasmoyesbeensacked.com/</a>

SalfordCityBlue said:
Apologies if someone else has made this point, thread is too long to read all of it.

Thought that, in some ways at least that was a better performance than the 6-1, as it was against 11 men (although you wouldn't have thought it at times), and without Silva. Of course the other was at Old Trafford so it was extra special, but with a level playing field for 90 minutes we rammed it up them viciously.

Awesome.

Kompany, Toure, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo - magnificent. Everyone else simply superb. Special nod to Kolarov who gets far too much abuse. Excellent today.
Can I gat a Amen? Ditto your thoughts. Nobody had a game they couldn't be proud of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.