City - United Post Match Thread

Hi,

My recorder broke down. Somone out there who recorded this wonderful game? Collect every game.

Hoping to make a deal.

Regards,
Per Arne Andreassen
Norway

Hi ! i didn't comment yet

enjoyed the game i was cheering like a crazy after every goal :)

hope the team could maintain this form also in away games

Ickle united, the times they have a-changed. Their players knew they were playing a better team, their fans were shitting themselves, I bet you Moyes mentally wrote this off well in advance, too. We got a bit complacent after 60 minutes, i just wonder if we are ruthless enough at times. Keep Kompany fit and we're not far off Bayerns level. Shit you not.

BlueAnorak said:
Superb, Quite Superb

Shame we declared - but you can't have everything.

Sign of a true professional team.....game was won comfortably, no need to take unnecessary risks or showboat.

I feel a bit stupid for feeling nervous before this game now!

Dreadful last 15 minutes, what the f**k was going on ?

:)

Of all the man of the match candidates mine would be Vinny, he was fantastic, lost count of how many clearances he made, but his best contribution was the run for the third goal.

What a great afternoon, and I really didn't see that coming, a bit like Moyes.

Enjoyed the 'nited fans singing ironically after the 4th, the sort of thing we used to do when we knew it was f**king hopeless, and we thought we might as well make the day better by having a good laugh, its the first time I can remember them doing that, normally they just f**k off home if it gets bad.

Top day.

Really enjoyable game and the best performance I've seen of any club this season.

adr2.8i said:
for about 60 mins, this was the most complete City performance i can ever remember. We dominated in every facet of the game. And in Vinnie, i think we saw the greatest performance by a centre half in the premier leagues history. As close to perfection as you will ever see.

All the lads were impressive today. You could see we wanted it much more than them. Onwards and upwards.

It's because their big derby is the Liverpool game remember...........

what i enjoyed as much as anything was Carragher saying over and over that Vinny just BULLIED Rooney,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.