City - United Post Match Thread

Moyes "I have been here many times with Everton and don't remember ever suffering a defeat like this." Conveniently forgetting the 5-0 in 2004 then.

jackinho said:
It was a 1 am kick off here in Australia. My neighbours would have woke up for every goal. What a night

It was 3 am here in New Zealand - I think I woke the birds up even though daybreak wasn't until 5:30am

Just seen on the Melbourne Herald Sun web site that Moyes thought Wooney was the best player on the pitch - shows what a clown he is

Bluekiwi said:
Just seen on the Melbourne Herald Sun web site that Moyes thought Wooney was the best player on the pitch - shows what a clown he is
I think he has been mid quoted he was their best player no doubt he knows how much it means to both clubs remember his celebration last season

Ducado said:
Bluekiwi said:
I think he has been mid quoted he was their best player no doubt he knows how much it means to both clubs remember his celebration last season

'I think Wayne Rooney could have been arguably the best player on the pitch today,he certainly didn't deserve to be on the losing side'

Don't think there is any misinterpretation in that sentence.

FantasyIreland said:
Ducado said:
Bluekiwi said:

'I think Wayne Rooney could have been arguably the best player on the pitch today,he certainly didn't deserve to be on the losing side'

If that's the case he is showing he is suffering delusions

shadowyu said:
What is this "Kolarov can't defend" crap some of you are still talking about? He lost Valencia twice today, once he had a cover by Kompany and once he caught up (fouled outside the box but wasn't given, so officially he recovered that one). That is twice in 90 minutes and with no consequences whatsoever. It is absolutely normal for a fast winged to burn the LB once or twice in a game. You people are nuts. Glad Pellers probably sees it different and I expect Kolarov to stay in first 11 when Clichy returns.

I wouldn't bother mate. Some people will never accept he's a good player. Better in some areas than others, admittedly, but a good player nonetheless.

FantasyIreland said:
Ducado said:
Bluekiwi said:

Echos of Taggart saying the same about Mike Phelan after the 5-1.

As they say, cut from the same cloth.

cleavers said:
Enjoyed the 'nited fans singing ironically after the 4th, the sort of thing we used to do when we knew it was f**king hopeless, and we thought we might as well make the day better by having a good laugh, its the first time I can remember them doing that, normally they just f**k off home if it gets bad.

Top day.

That's exactly what I thought. I looked over a minute or so after the 4th went in and was expecting to see them leaving in droves. In fact, most of them stayed to the end.

I suppose the ones who come to a derby at our place are their hard core - apart from 17 year old MIBs obviously - but I thought that when it was 4-0 the 3,000 of them made a lot more noise than the 30,000 left at the swamp during the 6-1

Chris in London said:
cleavers said:
Enjoyed the 'nited fans singing ironically after the 4th, the sort of thing we used to do when we knew it was f**king hopeless, and we thought we might as well make the day better by having a good laugh, its the first time I can remember them doing that, normally they just f**k off home if it gets bad.

Top day.

That's exactly what I thought. I looked over a minute or so after the 4th went in and was expecting to see them leaving in droves. In fact, most of them stayed to the end.

I suppose the ones who come to a derby at our place are their hard core - apart from 17 year old MIBs obviously - but I thought that when it was 4-0 the 3,000 of them made a lot more noise than the 30,000 left at the swamp during the 6-1

They would have missed the great wooney goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.