City - United Post Match Thread

Vic said:
Going belatedly back to the Neil Ashton nonsense...

"David Moyes’ team were blitzed. By pace. By precision. By guile. By movement. By ingenuity.
City were electrifying. It was a sad day, watching a team with six English players of international pedigree played off the park by this cultural melting pot."

Sad? Clearly not a City fan then - but does "this cultural melting pot" sound a bit racist, even for the Daily Fail?
Shocking, but expected. He actually bigs us up, but covers that praise with a dig about our foreign contingent. I think it's less a dig at us and more a dig at the England international players, and as a Jock that doesn't bother me too much!

Watching the replay AGAIN, realised the marking for our third was laughable. No one picking up Agüero's run into the box, Camelgob and Evra couldn't have been arsed less if they'd tried. Still makes me chuckle.

IrelandSuperman said:
Watching the replay AGAIN, realised the marking for our third was laughable. No one picking up Agüero's run into the box, Camelgob and Evra couldn't have been arsed less if they'd tried. Still makes me chuckle.

This is precisely what makes me think United won't be a huge threat this season.

Whether Moyes is a success at OT or not remains to be seen but in the short-term he has his work seriously cut out.

Because their defending wasn't shambolic as has been suggested elsewhere. It was apathetic. In a derby!

I'll be interested to see soccer saturday's reaction to last weekend. After the 6-1, they didn't want to mention it.

Hmm.....don't want to talk about last weeks game do they? If the rags had won 4-1, they'd have spent the first hour creaming their kex about it.

jimharri said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/lZiuugM.jpg[/bigimg]

All those smacked arses in the background; ''luv it'', as KK once said.

Sweet. To think of all those years when they chanted "Let's all laugh at City". We should start chanting that in the style of our other ironic chats from yesteryear.

The thing is, what has happened at City at the way it has shut the smug buggers up does make me laugh.

I think this typifies bluemoon that for the united post match thread there are less replies than the villa post match thread. What a fucking bunch of moaning drama queens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.