City - United Post Match Thread

After another convincing victory, thousands of viewers from around the world will now have chosen to support city. We will probably not match their fanbase for many years, but the gap is closing all the time. I have just watched a drubbing at Old Trafford from the dark ages on sky and it took me back to the days when city were no more than an annoyance to them, we rarely beat them, and when we did they ended up winning the league or cup.
The times they are a changing.

Just heard on talksh*t that the stats from the derby seem to suggest that Fellaini had a better game than YaYa
Lies , damn lies , and statistics indeed!!!!!

Bodicoteblue said:
Just heard on talksh*t that the stats from the derby seem to suggest that Fellaini had a better game than YaYa
Just posted that on the Talk shite thread; Gray did a fair job of undermining them

Bodicoteblue said:

He might well have touched the ball more , but it's not much good when nothing becomes of it .....

But surely these stats prove that Fellaini is a brilliant young product of their academy who is going to lead the rags and probably England to huge success!!!?!?!?!

Bodicoteblue said:
But surely these stats prove that Fellaini is a brilliant young product of their academy who is going to lead the rags and probably England to huge success!!!?!?!?!
Just watching again on catch up; microphone head started off marking Yaya at the corner at the end of the first half yet was stood fecking nowhere near him when he scored.... Stats at times are bloody useless

The stupid twat was stood watching as Aguero scored the third as well.

Bodicoteblue said:

him and that other academy graduate Phil Beckenbauer Jones will make them unstoppable

I imagine this has already been answered at the time and perhaps even in this thread so apologies if it has, or if I'm just being thick, but does anyone know who the guy in the middle is? Just a guest of the chairman's?

2rms3e0.png

Re: What was Nasri up to?

Davs 19 said:
IrelandSuperman said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
I was just wondering if anybody else noticed Nasri before the kick off on Sunday?
He was motionless, with his arms out for what seems like ages just before the action started.
Praying?

Yep.

Nasri is a Muslim I believe. So more than likely he was praying.

Worked a treat for him and us anyway. Keep praying Samir...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.