City - United Post Match Thread

What was Nasri up to?

Not sure if it's been covered, i've been a bit drunk last few days.
I was just wondering if anybody else noticed Nasri before the kick off on Sunday?
He was motionless, with his arms out for what seems like ages just before the action started.

Not really seen him do it before, never really looked TBH.
I just wish he'd do every week, if he plays like that,

Re: What was Nasri up to?

salfordblue-tony2 said:
I was just wondering if anybody else noticed Nasri before the kick off on Sunday?
He was motionless, with his arms out for what seems like ages just before the action started.
Praying?

Dont know what all the fuss is about,journos banging on about utd,of course they will...History always talks of the rise and fall of the Roman Empire,the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler,the rise and fall of Ghengis Khan.This is history in the making,we've witnessed the rise,now witness the fall.Drink it in.

Going belatedly back to the Neil Ashton nonsense...

"David Moyes’ team were blitzed. By pace. By precision. By guile. By movement. By ingenuity.
City were electrifying. It was a sad day, watching a team with six English players of international pedigree played off the park by this cultural melting pot."

Sad? Clearly not a City fan then - but does "this cultural melting pot" sound a bit racist, even for the Daily Fail?

2013+-+1

Just watching the highlights yet again (Sad I know, but get back to me when I decide to give a fuck!), and the fourth goal. What makes me laugh is when Vinnie intercepts Tom Daley's attempted pass and starts his charge up the field, he does an extravagant step over before waltzing past bog brush head. It's not even that attractive or stylish a step over (actually looks a bit cumbersome), but it makes me smile. That's all. As you were.

jimharri said:
Just watching the highlights yet again (Sad I know, but get back to me when I decide to give a fuck!), and the fourth goal. What makes me laugh is when Vinnie intercepts Tom Daley's attempted pass and starts his charge up the field, he does an extravagant step over before waltzing past bog brush head. It's not even that attractive or stylish a step over (actually looks a bit cumbersome), but it makes me smile. That's all. As you were.
That step over has been one of the highlights of my week. Showed it loads of people, the confidence that our CB has that he can waltz upfield and even have time to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.