City USA Pre-season speculation

World Football Challenge confirmed games....

Man U vs NE Revolution 7/13
Man U vs Chicago Fire 7/23
Man U vs FC Barcelona 7/30

So the Shite are coming, it would be fantastic to see the only footbal team to come from Manchester here again!

I will hold off making plans for vacation until i know for sure.............but schhhh dont tell the wife and kids!!

apols according to barcelona s website they play utd at landover at the fed ex field..looks like a great stadium..ah! its the home of the washington redskins, not being in to that sport, i had no idea

warhawkmoski said:
Screw the east coast and west coast, you guys got spoiled last summer while the midwest got the shaft. Bring a game to either Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City, Cleveland, Columbus, or Milwaukee.

Did you see the lineups that played in NY? I wouldn't say we were spoiled.

I guess Baton Rouge is out of the question LOL! Never mind I'll just have to plan a trip when I get definate details.

citymad said:
I guess Baton Rouge is out of the question LOL! Never mind I'll just have to plan a trip when I get definate details.

it's just in driving distance (well kind of, if you make a weekend out of it!) to Atlanta, where they played a match last summer.

this looks like it is going to go ahead, expect details fairly soon now off city, just a couple of things to be sorted out

grandsolo said:
warhawkmoski said:
Screw the east coast and west coast, you guys got spoiled last summer while the midwest got the shaft. Bring a game to either Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City, Cleveland, Columbus, or Milwaukee.

Did you see the lineups that played in NY? I wouldn't say we were spoiled.

Exactly. It doesn't really matter where we play, because if we continue to play mix-and-match teams of first teamers, reserves and youth to simply get them to fitness, and get trampled by MLS teams again, we won't win any fans anyway.

Still, given that we've confirmed we'll be playing that tournament in Dublin, I personally think that stories of us playing in this too are just speculation.

pissedagain said:
apols according to barcelona s website they play utd at landover at the fed ex field..looks like a great stadium..ah! its the home of the washington redskins, not being in to that sport, i had no idea

It's actually a bit of an overpriced shithole, but a decent place to get stabbed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.