City v AC Milan post match thread

@Kamaro011 been good to see the kids but shit time for watching football until 1AM.
First game stadium was 50% full and we lost both games, which isn't really important in the grand scheme of things but is a negative for the US fans. Not sure sending Haaland, Grealish, Croats and the senior players to US is beneficial for our season preparation. Oscar Bobb been the standout player by a country mile
So what are the senior players, who weren’t on international duty over the summer, supposed to do for two weeks?

AC executed a great kick and roll around playlist that the referee seemed to enjoy.

Not too bad from us, was hoping Jack when playing more inside after Erling went off would have shown more.

Nico & Rico (nice ring to that) both looked ready, Calum & McA too, Bobb very good first half.

Kelvin? I'm just shaking my head. Very poor again all over the pitch, that chance he had late on... even if the defender hadn't got anyway near him he'd managed to take 2/3 touches to move from directly in front of goal and was in the process of running the ball out without ever having it under control.

My cousins went to the game in NY. They're casual fans. They were quite shocked to see how many city shirts they saw compared to a legacy team like AC Milan.

Barca and Madrid reign supreme in this side of the world though so it'll be cool to see how many "new fans" city has in Orlando.
Legacy team? Ac Milan founded 1899, Man city founded 1894.

Only watched the first half. Obvious standout was Bobb, i thought Ò'Reilly showed pŕomise . Pitch seemed smaller than normal but maybe that was the camera height

Was good but quiet compared to Celtic. Was played out of position though.

He looks ready for the first team to me.
What position was he playing?

When he first joined us and stayed around the first team, I thought he looked very good. But I recall that was more advanced midfield. At Las Palmas I believe he's been playing in Rodri's position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.