City v AC Milan post match thread

enjoyed the game pitch looked small hate losing even in preseason and certainly not what I signed up for in 2008.But alot of positives bobb who I believe thinks his best position is through the middle. Hamilton i liked and Swedish dude with doku and savio still to come in gives us some real attacking options out wide and even through the middle .I'm hoping with pep working with some of the younger players he's realised that they can be trusted to do a job

I'm guessing you never got to see Lee Bradbury or Buster Phillips or Pointy McMannaman or William Bony or the underwhelming sea of shit we have signed in history. Kalvin is nowhere near and I mean nowhere near one of our worst signings as a footballer.

He might be the poorest value from a monetary pov, however that is a different matter. It could be worse, we could have paid 85 million for Anthony. Lol.

And even on that strict criterion, Mangala's got to be considered a rival. Maybe worse.

rags game in two weeks time, hope some more players are back to Manchester for bit of pre season while squad arrives back from US tour, no way we can field a team like this game.
Nunes hardly played at the Euros or all season, he should be back quick.

especially midfield area is missing.
The charity shield will be treated by city as an opportunity to build players up, it always is-ignore the noise, it’s far more important the players get enough rest.

I actually enjoy seeing the younger players get a chance to impress-Doyle, Lewis, Bobb and McAtee all likely to start the rags game-I think that’s great!

The charity shield will be treated by city as an opportunity to build players up, it always is-ignore the noise, it’s far more important the players get enough rest.

I actually enjoy seeing the younger players get a chance to impress-Doyle, Lewis, Bobb and McAtee all likely to start the rags game-I think that’s great!

Only thing is it’s against them bastards?

It's looking more and more likely Pep is going to go back to natural wingers that carry the ball and take on the full back, Back to the Sane and Sterling days...

He's always one step ahead of the posse, I know we had Grealish and Bernie as our wide men for a couple of seasons it was more possession based and making the pitch as big as possible, Now we have Doku, Savinho, Bobb ect all wingers that love to dribble and beat the full back.

Exciting stuff.

I hope so. The collection of wingers we have are exciting ones.

It’ll be interesting to see whether Grealish has that in his locker and has been told to retain possession instead since joining. Would love to see him attack his full back more often. If not, then maybe central…?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.