City v AC Milan post match thread

Not how I remember it. I caught his little dig, but I'm pretty sure it fell on dead silence in the room, and Natalie was quick to correct him. I don't mind that they spoke to him, he pretty much invited himself on but it was an interesting interview and other than that little quip, which I guess was to be expected from him, he did behave himself, which of itself is something from this guy.

He seemed to have genuine appreciation for the pair of them as players, which surprised me. Obviously we know how good they were, but this is Ibrahimovic, how much would he have been familiar with SWP? He did also describe our club in complementary terms throughout the interview, so I think we can let one jokey comment from a rival player go for what it is.
Exactly.
We're better than that, it was just banter but some are treating it like he's committed a crime.
He'll always be outspoken and will always shoot from the hip but like I said we're in a completely different headspace to even let him get under our skin.
No biggie.

He's a ****, end of.
Maybe he is, but Shaun and Joleon aren't, and they weren't laughing. You said you didn't watch it, well I did. If an ex-pro comes over and offers an interview, you're hardly gonna say no. We don't want those optics and it would be more petty than Ibra.

Maybe he is, but Shaun and Joleon aren't, and they weren't laughing. You said you didn't watch it, well I did. If an ex-pro comes over and offers an interview, you're hardly gonna say no. We don't want those optics and it would be more petty than Ibra.
Correct, I didn't watch it, I originally came across it via Mail online, who were using it as another way of belittling our support. This as since been picked up by several other papers including the MEN who are inviting our neighbours to join in the fun. If it sits well with you that's fine, I'm obviously more sensitive, thankfully.

Correct, I didn't watch it, I originally came across it via Mail online, who were using it as another way of belittling our support. This as since been picked up by several other papers including the MEN who are inviting our neighbours to join in the fun. If it sits well with you that's fine, I'm obviously more sensitive, thankfully.
The papers will always have nonsense to write. Pay no mind to it, it's bollocks. Certainly not gonna call for Shaun and Joleon's heads over something written in the Daily Mail that's not even accurate. I'm obviously not that sensitive, thankfully.

Fucking sickening to see Wright Phillips & Lescott laughing their bollocks off at Ibrahimovic putting down our support on City's own TV channel. Who invited that **** on?

they laughed it off

But I agree, who let the big nose tw*t appear on the show.

Now it's doing the rounds on social media and the stretford reds are loving it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.