City v Ajax pre-match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes this is a huge game. A must win of epic proportions. Come on city, do us proud.

I hope we go out to restore some pride in this game and show that we are a class above that Ajax team. We should have taken them at their place, and I hope we smash them on Wednesday because there is no way in hell we are the worst team in this group. It will be hard to get out of the group now, and we need to prove that we belong. But if we want to turn it around, this is a must win game. Never say never

Every point and every win we get improves our Uefa co-efficient.

Only halfway through the group, so still 9 points to play for. Two of the 3 games at Fortress Etihaad.

Let's win this game and see how the group looks on Tues night.

Ajax

You heard it here first. City will destroy Ajax on Tuesday. All of this frustration is bound to explode some time. Aguero will score 2 goals. Who is with me on this prediction? :)

Re: Ajax

BosnianDiamond said:
You heard it here first. City will destroy Ajax on Tuesday. All of this frustration is bound to explode some time. Aguero will score 2 goals. Who is with me on this prediction? :)

yes got a feeling we gonna get a good win, just need Tevez to start and inject his energy into the rest, but yes got good feeling and hope BD can get a win in madrid to set up huge night when we play them at home, come on city

Re: Ajax

I hope so!!!

We are slowly coming back to our form of last season!

Nasri is amazing in the central midfield role, Silva back early would be nice but the guys will have to play their best for pride's sake if we no longer have a chance.

Tevez should start IMO, Dzeko bench! ( I get the feeling Mancini only kept on Dzeko for the whole 90 min to drop him Tuesday and make him feel like he not the super sub. More to do with sentiment rather than logic as there was no real play from the wing to utilise his airial threat and no Kolarov introduction and the sinclair on so late was baffling a bit...)

Kompany and nastastic in defence.

Upwards and onwards ^_^

One more thing I was impressd with the perfomance yesterday, fighing for every ball and the fluidty of our game is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.