City v Arsenal: Official Match Day Thread

Slack said:
keemcfc said:
City:

....................Given....................
Zabaleta....Touré....Lescott....Bridge

...........Ireland......de Jong...........
SWP............Tévez...........Robinho

.................Adebayor.................

Arsenal:

.................Fabianski.................
Gilbert...Senderos...Sylvestre...Gibbs

Merida....Ramsey...Eastmond....Nasri

............Vela......Eduardo............

3-3 DRAW, Adebayor x2, Robinho for us and Vela x2, Bendtner for them.

We win on pennys thanks to Given saving 2.

Penny takers:

City: Adebayor - Scores, 1-0, Robinho - Scores, 2-1, Tévez - Scores, 3-2, SWP - Misses, 3-3, Ireland - Scores, 4-3, Touré - Scores, 5-3.

Arsenal: Vela - Scores 1-1, Nasri - Scores, 2-2, Eduardo - Scores, 3-3, 3 other people - Given saves, 3-3, 4-3, 5-3 and beaten.

Can't see Bendtner Scoring....He's injured isn't he??

Yep, nasri and bendtner not in the squad.

Eric Wirral said:
Arsenal 18 man squad from Arse OS

Rosicky
Vela
Ramsey
Song
Silvestre
Wilshire
Fabianski
Mannone
Eboue
Traore
Merida
Bartley
Coquelin
Eastmond
Frimpong
Gilbert
Randall
Watt

Hope we don't get beat by a Frimpong Goal ! ;)

That would kick up a stink wouldn't it?

Reading a couple of comments on this thread. Im sure there are some people that maybe slighttly want city to lose just to justify their dislike of MH

Its quite sickening really

I hope to god that we win.....and i dont care how.....firstly becaue ts city but also becaue I want Mh to prove all you doubters wrong and get us to a cup semi final for the first time in god knows how long..........yet even then I konw ther is a small minority that wont give him credit or will just be waiting for us to slip up to hammer home their selfinsh agenda!!!!

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simon23 said:
Reading a couple of comments on this thread. Im sure there are some people that maybe slighttly want city to lose just to justify their dislike of MH

I hope to god that we win.....and i dont care how.....firstly becaue ts city but also becaue I want Mh to prove all you doubters wrong and get us to a cup semi final for the first time in god knows how long..........yet even then I konw ther is a small minority that wont give him credit or will just be waiting for us to slip up to hammer home their selfinsh agenda!!!!

they may say that on the exterior fascade, but on the inside they will want city to win.

Aussie! said:
simon23 said:

they may say that on the exterior fascade, but on the inside they will want city to win.

Not so sure about that. Some aren't satisfied unless they are miserable. They would rather be 'right' that successful.

When it comes down to it, everyone in the ground will be wanting us to win, regardless of their opinions of the manager.

If things don't work out I'm sure people will have their own criticisms, and some will have their own excuses.

But everyone is on the same page, believing we're going to lose and wanting us to lose are two different things despite what some would like to make out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.