City v Arsenal: Official Match Day Thread

moomba said:
When it comes down to it, everyone in the ground will be wanting us to win, regardless of their opinions of the manager.

If things don't work out I'm sure people will have their own criticisms, and some will have their own excuses.

But everyone is on the same page, believing we're going to lose and wanting us to lose are two different things despite what some would like to make out.

I hope you are right but i think there are one or two whose MH out agenda will not be dropped no matter what!

City:

...................Given....................
Zabaleta....Touré....Lescott....Bridge

.........de Jong...Ireland/Barry........
SWP............Tévez...........Robinho

.................Adebayor.................

Arsenal:

.................Fabianski.................
Gilbert...Senderos...Someone...Gibbs

...................Song....................
........Ramsey.......Eastmond........
Merida...........................Eduardo
....................Vela....................

3-3 DRAW, Adebayor x2, Robinho for us and Vela x2, Bendtner for them.

We win on pennys thanks to Given saving 2.

Penny takers:

City: Adebayor - Scores, 1-0, Robinho - Scores, 2-1, Tévez - Scores, 3-2, SWP - Misses, 3-3, Ireland - Scores, 4-3, Touré - Scores, 5-3.

Arsenal: Vela - Scores 1-1, Rosicky - Scores, 2-2, Eduardo - Scores, 3-3, Medrida - Given saves, 3-3, Ramsey - Given saves, 4-3, Eastmond - Given saves, 5-3 and beaten.

Looking forward to this. My Gunner mate thinks we'll do them. I hope so. Here's to a good game and the semis.

both vela and eduardo are superb players and ramsey is going t be something special as well

like i said in a post earlier in the week, we should not be fooled that these kids are inexperienced......in terms of playing in english style games some of them are more experienced than the likes of Kompany and De Jong as they play regualr in this competition

they will also play without fear as they are in a win win situation.......whereas our players with the recent fans reaction and constant specualtion will be nervous as hell knowing that the media and a certain section of our fans are just awaiting them to fail so they can destroy them!!!!

Would like to see Bellamy start up front. He's scored quite a few from the left wing, would be interesting pairing him up with Adebayor. Also I'd like to see Zabaleta at right back, and Kompany alongside Toure in defence. (May give us a bit more stability in that area)

Given

Zab
Kolo
Vinny
Bridge

SWP
NDJ
Superman
Robinho

Bellers
Adebayor

If it goes tits up, and Robinho doesn't turn up... then we can throw Tevez on and Bellamy can move to LM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.