City v Arsenal: Official Match Day Thread

Miku said:
warhawkmoski said:
He might just be dropping Robbie to make sure he has his legs under him for this weekend and isn't fatigued at all just coming back from his injury.
Yeah, that's what I figured as well, just hoped to see him. Hope it's a good decision though and the other players can do the job but I really don't like that 4-4-2 on paper.

Arsenal:

--------------- Fabianski ----------------
-- Eboue -- Song -- Silvestre -- Traore --
---------------- Eastmond --------------
---------- Ramsey ------ Rosicky --------
-------- Wilshere -- Vela -- Merida -------
that Arsenal's lineup or just what you think they'll put out?

What do you want him to do in a prematch interview at a time when the press are hounding him?

Turn up with blue facepaint, and a kilt?

FREEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Andouble said:
Miku said:
Yeah, that's what I figured as well, just hoped to see him. Hope it's a good decision though and the other players can do the job but I really don't like that 4-4-2 on paper.

Arsenal:

--------------- Fabianski ----------------
-- Eboue -- Song -- Silvestre -- Traore --
---------------- Eastmond --------------
---------- Ramsey ------ Rosicky --------
-------- Wilshere -- Vela -- Merida -------
that Arsenal's lineup or just what you think they'll put out?
Official line-up.

Damocles said:
What do you want him to do in a prematch interview at a time when the press are hounding him?

Turn up with blue facepaint, and a kilt?

FREEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Perhaps he could stop banging on about hysterical fans and just acknowledge that having spent £200m 7 draws against relatively poor teams in not acceptable? Its no wonder that the players are content to just pick up their wages with this drip in charge.

Or the fans could maybe realise that this is a brand new team who have probably played 10 games together, and expecting them to be winning a lot is shortsighted and counter-intuitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.