CITY v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Perhaps those who were bigging up the young lad will now realise he is far from the finished article. As someone has already said, he was very lucky a couple of times against Chelsea. Hopefully, he'll learn.

Blue Smarties said:
mancityscot said:
Oh fuck. Stupid stupid challenge
But he'll learn from it, if Damocles is at the game today I'll happily take the spot of defending our young and learning bright prospects from neanderthals if any slagging off occurs.

No point slagging the kid, it was a terrible challenge but these things happen, he'll learn to stay on his feet

HellasLEAF said:
Blue Smarties said:
He's young, he'll learn lads... it's just unfortunate it needs to be like this.

what's he supposed to learn. pace?

the ommission of Kolo Toure couldn't be more obvious.

He did what he had to do. Give the kid a break.

HellasLEAF said:
Blue Smarties said:
He's young, he'll learn lads... it's just unfortunate it needs to be like this.

what's he supposed to learn. pace?

the ommission of Kolo Toure couldn't be more obvious.
He'll learn that you can't jump into challenges like that, it'll smarten him up in terms of his footballing brain.

Boyata was a clear sending off. Picking him instead of Lescott - thats a big call for RM.
Easy to be smart after the event, but for what its worth I only think we picked 2 defenders who were up to the mark today ; Kompany and Boateng.
Hope Micah proves me wrong by scoring a header

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.