CITY v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

Fabregas you utter twat.

Loving that our boys are grouping together like a team instead of shaking their heads and going missing.

COME ON CITY.

HellasLEAF said:
Blue Smarties said:
He'll learn that you can't jump into challenges like that, it'll smarten him up in terms of his footballing brain.

yes I know but my god, 4th minute? for fooooooook sake!
Exactly, I'm not saying it was the brightest thing to do as it wasn't (fuck off Fabregas you cnut) but what I am saying is if he doesn't make these mistakes he wont learn from it. It's all well and good saying to him "don't do this" but until he does it he wont fully learn.

he is inexperienced lads its ok .. fuck off he's been playing football all his life he knows a shit challenge

mancityscot said:
Blue Smarties said:
But he'll learn from it, if Damocles is at the game today I'll happily take the spot of defending our young and learning bright prospects from neanderthals if any slagging off occurs.

Slagging off ?!? Yeh right
I said if it occurs...

Ntini77 said:
Blue Smarties said:
So what's our line up like now...

Hart
Richards, Yaya, Kompany, Boateng
Milner ,De Jong, Barry, Silva
Tevez
Thought it was that, cheers. Still confident. The lads seem to have grouped together since the sending off.

Fibreglass holding his face after every challenge that comes in is seriously one of the most despicable qualities of any footballer in the world..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.