CITY v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

HellasLEAF said:
I hope RM puts on A. Johnson early in the 2nd half. rather lose 3 - 0 then not go for it and try it considering what's happened.

To be fair we have hardly sat back and tried to contain... Were keeping positive and playing with belief.

Andouble said:
I think we've been nothing short of outstanding given the circumstances.

Yep, we'd have done these with 11 players, Boyata will be blaming himself but these things happen

i cant see the point in keeping Milner on 2nd half. He doesnt create anything going forward and with Ade to come on for Tevez (i think at half time) we need more creativity to get the best from Ade.

Aj for Milner

The Pope said:
couldn't make it today and couldn't watch it either pleae give me quick heads up of game so far, could it be worse?? :s
Best performance I've seen form ten men, all the lads are going for it. Been unfortunate with Boyata showing he's still young and learning and a few other silly decisions however if we get an early goal we'll be in with a great shout of doing them.

Two or 3 bad decisions, thats all that separates us. Thank fuck for Joe, we are still in this blues, these are fucking shit at the back.

Anyone that tells me that Arsenal are a team full of choirboys is talking out of his fucking arsehole, they are as dirty and cynical as the next team.

Cunts. Come on City.

Sounds like after-timing but I was staggered to see Mancini pick 4 right footed players including a novice at the back. Both mistakes have been because players are trying to tackle with the wrong foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.