CITY v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

In the background of the commentary you can hear the commentator arguing with a City supporter about the red card :/

Dux said:
Is Zabaleta injured?

Nope he selected Richards over him. Lets see how Mancini can sort it Tatically because a point is not out of the question.

TFC said:
Two or 3 bad decisions, thats all that separates us. Thank fuck for Joe, we are still in this blues, these are fucking shit at the back.

Anyone that tells me that Arsenal are a team full of choirboys is talking out of his fucking arsehole, they are as dirty and cynical as the next team.

Cunts. Come on City.

Similar to Barcelona, everyone talks about the pretty pretty stuff but they certainly know how to play a ref & are extremely cynical about it

Playing with 10 men is helping us more in a way! Can't blame boyata, in them moments you have a split second to make a decision but unfortunately his inexperience cost him but he can learn from it! I can see them getting atleast one player sent off with the mount of them on yellows so lets hope so! Silva looks lively when he gets the ball!

NewbBlue said:
Still can't fathom why we put a 19 year old at CB against Arsenal. He should have been FB if playing at all. Boateng at center and Zab at left.

was thinking the same thing when I seen the lineup announced. oh well.

the team has shown great spirit. I don't know if we will win but we won't lose! They have 4 yellows lads, it will be 10 vs 10

The lads are doing great......just need a red for one of those Arse midfielders and we are back in it. The little c*nt Fabregas is winding me up too.

COME ON CITY!!!!

its amazing how we are trailing 0-1 yet i feel so proud of our boys. they're giving their all. some are giving more than their bodies can take.

come on Mancini do your stuff. this 45minutes will make or break our run.

there's no better time to show the world what we are made of. ten men or not, we are City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.