CITY v Arsenal - Official Match Thread

cibaman said:
Milner & Barry will definitely play, otherwise they would have featured on Thursday.

Mancini took Silva off as soon as the game was won on Thursday, left Adebayor & Johnson on for the full 90mins. That strongly suggests to me that Silva will start, Adebayor & johnson will be on the bench.

hope so mate, David Silva is PURE CLASS

Completely agree on the above. I think the Midfield will be packed and a combination of Tevez and Silva co-ordinating attack.

I think Ade will start, with Tevez and Silva, Johno on the bench. Three holding midfielders of death, maybe Yaya on the bench. Back four, wouldn't be shocked to find Kolorov at left back but suspect he will be on the bench and Bridge will start.

Shows how times change.I used to dread us playing the arse,home or away.Now THEY see it as one of,if not the,hardest fixture of the season.We've shown that we're the only team in the league capable of bullying and beating chelsea but we also have a touch of class up front.All signs point to a City win.Theres the kiss of death,sorry.

City will bully arsenal in the midfield can only see a hart clean sheet and a 2 nil thumping
Im going to guess a 4-5-1 formation despite ade's hat trick and silvas display
I think mancini should play this team sheet rather than 3 DM's
Hart
Richards----Kompany----Toure----Boateng (Hate bridge)
Johnson-----De Jong-----Toure----Milner
Silva
Tevez

But....he wont it will just be a solid 4-5-1 which I aint complaining about as long as we keep possesion and get the win
Just a shame for the lad silva and even balotelli might miss out as hes scheduled to return on sunday

For me:

-------------Hart-------------

Micah--Boateng--Kompany--Zaba

---------Yaya---de Jong-------

Johnson-----Silva--------Milner

------------Tevez------------

Subs: Given, Bridge, Lescott, Barry, SWP, Balotelli, Adebayor

I hope that

Hart
Richards - Toure - Lescott - Bridge

Yaya Toure - Barry

Johnson - Silva - Milner

Tevez

But it will be something like:

Hart

Boateng - Toure- Kompany - Bridge

NDJ - Yaya Touré - Barry

Silva - Milner

Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.