City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

very easily could have been 10. negredo two great chances, nasri who knows how many chances, navas side netting when maybe should have crossed, yaya wide of the post, ferna piledriver, etc

didnt pellers say after the spurs game that we couldnt attack any better than we did that day.............well the answer to that is YES WE FOOKIN CAN MATE!

Re: Ozil

minnesota blue said:
What part of the game is that clip from?

Edit: Errr, must be the end judging by the officials standing next to each other.

Yeah. Ozil didnt go over to the away fans to applaud them

Credit to Le Arse they made this a very strong contender for game of the season. Exciting to watch but we were just so so awesome. Gutted for Ferna not sealing his hat trick from the spot but he didn't seem to mind.

BLUE MOON... ^^

Re: Ozil

think he's thinking, why the fuck couldn't i join this team :)

that being said it was like he wasn't even playing, never heard his name called at all

AFC14 said:
There were quite a few contentious decisions by the linesman although no excuses today, it's clear that City were the better team and you deserved the win. Disappointed in the number of mistakes and misplaced passes made by our midfield, that simply cannot happen against a team as good as City.

The result itself doesn't change much though, we are still in contention for the league and will be up to the point that your away form clicks. If we lose to Chelsea in 9 days then I will start to question our credentials.
What a great game. Youre right about your midfield, just as you were getting some momentum, they gave up sloppy passes and we capitalized.
Second half we played s high press and that might have contributed to the amount of interceptions.

Blue Haze said:
I'll give credit to Arsenal though. At home most teams we play just quit after the second or third. They came back pretty well, we just kept scoring.

Other than Bayern, they probably played us best at home that I can remember this season.
thing is though football is about results not being idealistic , if they had have come and played like that and got a point they would be better off thats why they won't win anything there not good enough to come to places like ours and try and take us on it might work occasionally but more often than not they will come unstuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.