City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

spongebob123 said:
What was Ozil getting it in the neck for by mertesacker? couldn't hear the TV properly. Good game!

Think cos he didn't go over to the away fans after.

On my way home from the game with a sore throat ...... But worth it

No exaggeration to say that could've been 9-3 !

Thought we were by far the better team.

Champions2012! said:
Their matchday

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=</a>

Lol that "David smith" fella must one be of the most deluded/blind arsenal fan I have ever encountered

Strange but exciting game. One. One negative is that their 2 goals were onside and it should have been a penalty

ForzaMancini said:
With the link-up between Negredo, Aguero, Nasri, Silva, Yaya and with Zaba's attacking positioning, I think it would be hard to disagree with the statement that we have the best attacking force in Premier League history.

-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:16 pm --

By the way, did Wilshere stick his middle-finger up at the City fans? Certainly looked like it on the TV and heard a big cheer from our fans afterwards so presumed he did; if so, surely that's a one-game ban just as Suarez got for a similar deed?
Even if he did give the finger, he's currently one of the England chosen few, so not a hope in hell of any action being taken.

Great game, how fucking good is our attacking play at home? Feeling confident by the turn of the new year we'll be in first, or at least not too far off.

I feel obligated to say that even though we hammered them, fair play to arsenal for coming and attacking us. It was refreshing to see that and made for a great game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.