City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gooner2 said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
gooner2 said:
Think bit harsh from arsene their. yes we gifted them the thrid but others they earnt ,. City deserved it. better team today but still look weak at back.
Remind us which team conceded 6 (could of been at least 4 more).

Your right we defended very badly and lucky not to let in more then 6 but you let us score 3 as well so you were hardly good at back either. I am saying you deserved to win though

You got battered, easily could have been ten, for a team top of the league you were poor...

Great end to a fantastic four days,atmosphere was amazing,even where I sit,can't wait to see Dinho in a Brazil shirt at the world cup,

Did Ramsey play today? I can't say I noticed him. Wilshere neither. In the 2nd half Arsenal's midfield disintegrated completely. They had no-one in or around the centre circle leaving Yaya and the superb Fernandinho completely free to run riot. Superb performance and once again it could have been 10 although some Gooners are claiming the 2 offside goals were legitimate (despite the first one having been blown before Giroud even shot) as well as claiming a penalty for handball which from where I was hit Zab's leg first and bounced up to his arm.

BobKowalski said:
Cracking game...can't fault the entertainment. Every 5 mins I'm like "Wow that was superb we're gonna win the league" "WTF was that? We ain't gonna win the league" "Wow that was superb we're gonna win the league" and repeat for 90 minutes.

And how shite was Wilshere? On the other hand how immense was Ferdy. Really cracking game.

Hart back from now on. Feels like its the right time.

The most complete game I have seen from a City player over 90 minutes in a big game for many a long year.

Ferdy is slowly but surely creeping up the ladder as our most influential player and unlike Yaya has more to his game.

Today we saw his offensive side and defensive side at its best and was a complete stand out which is unusual in a 6-3 romp.

Having Ferdy in our side lessens to blow of losing Kun albeit we will miss him badly especially if it a 6-8 week job which it may well be.

Having one striker upfront for a while will see if the 4-2-3-1 is effective away from home as most of us think we should use.

Wenger generous in defeat gain.................

“City were not unbeatable today. City are one of the teams to beat this season but not more so than other teams we have played this season.

“We’ve played Everton who are as good as City. We’ve played Southampton who are as good as City.”

Re: Ozil

Dave pissed all over goggle eyes today.

What was that poll on talkshite the other week..

72% that Ozil is the better player PMSL....

Rodney said:
Wenger generous in defeat gain.................

“City were not unbeatable today. City are one of the teams to beat this season but not more so than other teams we have played this season.

“We’ve played Everton who are as good as City. We’ve played Southampton who are as good as City.”

Bless his cottons, been studying at the pisscan academy of post match interviews I see.

If I were an arsenal fan I would be more worried about their next few games . The way some of their players just downed tools looked terrible.
I think they looked today what I thought they have been all season - flat track bullies , good at outplaying average to poor sides but disappearing when faced with any real quality . They went to the swamp ( it was earlier in the season , before we knew how poor the scum were) and meekly rolled over , Everton got in their faces last week , and , well we all saw what happened today.
Chelsea must be looking forward to next week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.