City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

if anyone is offended by wilshere giving the finger then maybe you shouldn't give it out if you can't take it? say what you what about that little prick, you'd love him in your team. a ban would be pathetic from FA IMO.

in other news, arsenal fans are such wankers. i really like them as a club but the fans are dellusional. sprouting shit about us spending money and all that shite, weren't they singing ''spend some fucking money'' at wenger earlier this year? nobs

great game of football, both sides were great. city were just better.

Stick Hart rather than Pants in the starting eleven today and that's our best team. ( would love yo shoe horn Milner and Navas in but elevens eleven!)

holeinone said:
ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:
They good friends and will make up in the dressing room but don,t blame per for being angry. away fans paid good money to go and he should of gone over to fans and show thanks for the support.

Anyway nine days off , time to recover and then lets batter chelsea./

Chelsea are the reason you have 9 days off you joker.

You will wilt from here on in and resume your usual battle with Spurs for 4th place, although the scousers may have some part to play in that battle this year.

Your record signing looked like a smacked arse today and that little twat Whiltshite is an embarrassment.

Can't wait to see him assuming his normal position; on his arse clutching one of his legs.

Future of England....... My ARSE

You must be a young blue, because if you had supported City for many a season like i have, then you would not be acting like a United supporter, in the past we went to game not knowing if we would win or lose, but we had fun no matter what the score was, now it would seem that we don't expect to lose, but win or lose we should not belittle other teams or their fans, we at least should represent our club with pride, even if other fans don't do the same with their club.

Hey One hole you sound a little bit like a rag . How long have you been a blue?

P.s Don't bother replying, I'm not interested.

stimo said:
if anyone is offended by wilshere giving the finger then maybe you shouldn't give it out if you can't take it? say what you what about that little prick, you'd love him in your team. a ban would be pathetic from FA IMO.

in other news, arsenal fans are such wankers. i really like them as a club but the fans are dellusional. sprouting shit about us spending money and all that shite, weren't they singing ''spend some fucking money'' at wenger earlier this year? nobs

great game of football, both sides were great. city were just better.
Seriously? I wouldn't swap the gobby little shite for any of our first choice midfield.

ieaGLxvG1JAKg.gif

Just an aside, I dont want to get ahead of myself (but I will anyway) how great would it be if we got the Rags in a two legged Capital Cup semi?????

holeinone said:
ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:
They good friends and will make up in the dressing room but don,t blame per for being angry. away fans paid good money to go and he should of gone over to fans and show thanks for the support.

Anyway nine days off , time to recover and then lets batter chelsea./

Chelsea are the reason you have 9 days off you joker.

You will wilt from here on in and resume your usual battle with Spurs for 4th place, although the scousers may have some part to play in that battle this year.

Your record signing looked like a smacked arse today and that little twat Whiltshite is an embarrassment.

Can't wait to see him assuming his normal position; on his arse clutching one of his legs.

Future of England....... My ARSE

You must be a young blue, because if you had supported City for many a season like i have, then you would not be acting like a United supporter, in the past we went to game not knowing if we would win or lose, but we had fun no matter what the score was, now it would seem that we don't expect to lose, but win or lose we should not belittle other teams or their fans, we at least should represent our club with pride, even if other fans don't do the same with their club.

Born 1977 at St. Mary's, raised in Adwick Green, went to Ellen Wilkinson High School (Nichols) on Hyde Road, watched City growing up at Maine Road throughout the 80's & 90's and early 2000's, go to the Etihad when I can with my lifelong blue brother.

How I choose to support my club is my prerogative, if you want to be full of pride and be gentlemanly then that too is your prerogative.

I do not behave like a United supporter, I do not expect us to win every match and I am gratious in victory (usually) but after seeing Gooner2 mouthing off smugly (on every thread going) for several months and still banging on with his nonsense today, I am going to reply. Also being a City fan all my life I am going to enjoy days like today aren't I?.

Seems to me you would prefer to still be held in high regard with other clubs fans whilst maintaining pride rattling around the lower divisions, whereas me, I would prefer to stick up for my club against fans who are delluded whilst maintaining a challenge for trophies.

Isn't that what it is all about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.