City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

OB1 said:
Just got home from the game. Simply one of the most entertaining games that I have attended if 40 years as a season ticket holder.

I've been going over 40 years and said the exact same thing to my lad.

Best actual footballing game I've seen live.

ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:
chicagoblues said:
"You want my right hand pinky or left hook"?
"No pie for you ''

They good friends and will make up in the dressing room but don,t blame per for being angry. away fans paid good money to go and he should of gone over to fans and show thanks for the support.

Anyway nine days off , time to recover and then lets batter chelsea./

Chelsea are the reason you have 9 days off you joker.

You will wilt from here on in and resume your usual battle with Spurs for 4th place, although the scousers may have some part to play in that battle this year.

Your record signing looked like a smacked arse today and that little twat Whiltshite is an embarrassment.

Can't wait to see him assuming his normal position; on his arse clutching one of his legs.

Future of England....... My ARSE

You must be a young blue, because if you had supported City for many a season like i have, then you would not be acting like a United supporter, in the past we went to game not knowing if we would win or lose, but we had fun no matter what the score was, now it would seem that we don't expect to lose, but win or lose we should not belittle other teams or their fans, we at least should represent our club with pride, even if other fans don't do the same with their club.

Did no one ever tell Wilshere that if someone's trying to wind you up don't show that it's working. After giving us the finger he got it even worse. Hilarious. Arsenal fan's singing "you only sing when you're winning" at us at 1-1 and then sitting in silence for the rest of the match after we scored again. Doubly Hilarious

Anyway absolutely cracking match, the 90 minutes flew by. Fernandinho was a monster today, that's the player we paid so much to Donetsk for.

Sky Blue said:
OB1 said:
Just got home from the game. Simply one of the most entertaining games that I have attended if 40 years as a season ticket holder.

I just can't wait for my family to go to bed so I can watch the BT coverage. Bloody annoying that you don't get mutli-room with BT Sport via Sky.

Ahem..... as I predicted in the pre match thread get an early goal and we'd win comfortably. Believe in this team Blues, there's something special happening now at our club and we have to roll with it as fans. I've predicted we won't win the league this season but I'm thinking different now, we can win it!

I remember when we beat Huddersfield 10-1 and Malcolm McDonald said afterwards, " At least 2 of those goals were offside" and he meant it a bit tongue in cheek. Wenger has made his remarks in all seriousness. I'd be embarrassed if I was a gooner reading that. Shameful, deluded and totally classless.

OB1 said:
Sky Blue said:
OB1 said:

I just can't wait for my family to go to bed so I can watch the BT coverage. Bloody annoying that you don't get mutli-room with BT Sport via Sky.

I'm going to watch it in the morning. Too hyped up at the moment to concentrate....Owen better not spoil it!

Dynamo11 said:
Did no one ever tell Wilshere that if someone's trying to wind you up don't show that it's working. After giving us the finger he got it even worse. Hilarious. Arsenal fan's singing "you only sing when you're winning" at us at 1-1 and then sitting in silence for the rest of the match after we scored again. Doubly Hilarious

Anyway absolutely cracking match, the 90 minutes flew by. Fernandinho was a monster today, that's the player we paid so much to Donetsk for.
It's only 3 mil more than a&e

jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:
MSP said:
article-2523671-1A19D94D00000578-181_634x319.jpg

Not very gentlemanly of him
Gentlemanly? You're having a laugh. He's a horrible mouthy little twat. Someday he's going to try mouthing off to the wrong opponent.

Think of the Children!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.