City v Barcelona Post Match Thread

Its going to be a strange start to the season. I feel for the players at the moment. Rodders has played c.140 club and country games over the past 2 seasons with virtually no rest. It's not sustainable
Wish Isabel had worked that hard ;-)
You know you regret telling me that fact :-)

Somehow stayed up to watch, then hit the road at 8.00am. Luckily, i only need 4 hours and i'm good to go!
Was a very interesting match. The highlights won't show how intense it was. Great football from both sides (considering it was a friendly), and was fairly even youth and quality wise.

Ref allowed a fair bit of fouling/kicking (against us) again towards the end.
Total mayhem with Pep not being aware of the penalty shootout.

My biggest worry isn't the kids, they have been great. More that we enter real competition very shortly and the main team hasn't even met up yet, never mind play football. We could be looking at a slow start to the season again.

Hope we grind some wins and let the quality football come later!

Somehow stayed up to watch, then hit the road at 8.00am. Luckily, i only need 4 hours and i'm good to go!
Was a very interesting match. The highlights won't show how intense it was. Great football from both sides (considering it was a friendly), and was fairly even youth and quality wise.

Ref allowed a fair bit of fouling/kicking (against us) again towards the end.
Total mayhem with Pep not being aware of the penalty shootout.

My biggest worry isn't the kids, they have been great. More that we enter real competition very shortly and the main team hasn't even met up yet, never mind play football. We could be looking at a slow start to the season again.

Hope we grind some wins and let the quality football come later!
We won our first 6 games last season so hopefully a good start again.

from my point of view we have half a team ready to go now v chelsea on the 18th nearly 3 weeks away that's the only game that really matters, the rags is bragging rights only

ederson/oretega
rico
bobb
erling
jack
kova
gvardiol

really only the english lads and rodri might not be ready everyone else should be
April/May is more important than August & the Shield is total irrelevant in the overall scheme of matters.

Keeping our players at home for the international break is of far greater importance long term.

SCRAP THE SHIELD !!

I think that attempt by big erl in the 1st half was over the line. The catalan clogging cunts got away with one there.
I just looked at the "goal" on the Hoofoot web site and the ball was definitely completely over the line. The commentator agrees with me as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.