City v Barcelona Post Match Thread

from my point of view we have half a team ready to go now v chelsea on the 18th nearly 3 weeks away that's the only game that really matters, the rags is bragging rights only

ederson/oretega
rico
bobb
erling
jack
kova
gvardiol

really only the english lads and rodri might not be ready everyone else should be

Plus Doku Dias Nunes Silva KDB Alvarez Ake Akanji are all going to be back on Monday

He has learned that Bobb is good enough to start games and possibly McAtee. We will need a full squad this season. It looks like Jack is back. Pep has also learned he needs to buy again because the other youngsters are not ready yet.
We will have a scratch team until after the September International break and even then players will be at different levels of form, fitness & condition.

The Shield is as relevant as the USA game agin Chavs imo !!

What I find intriguing is the roles some of the youngsters will play.

Bob Oscar,Savio,Rico Lewis,Callum Doyle,Mica Hamilton,James McAtee,BillyBob O'Really and Echeverri.

They may lack experience but they look fearless,confident and physically powerful.

The first few weeks and LC Cup games could be interesting and eventful.

Really think Nico has a world of potential. Outside of how good Bobb has looked, he has been the stand out to me. Just 19 and with that size and skill, I'm surprised more fans aren't excited about him.

Really think Nico has a world of potential. Outside of how good Bobb has looked, he has been the stand out to me. Just 19 and with that size and skill, I'm surprised more fans aren't excited about him.
Yep, from the little I watched yesterday, he really caught my eye

We will have a scratch team until after the September International break and even then players will be at different levels of form, fitness & condition.

The Shield is as relevant as the USA game agin Chavs imo !!

What I find intriguing is the roles some of the youngsters will play.

Bob Oscar,Savio,Rico Lewis,Callum Doyle,Mica Hamilton,James McAtee,BillyBob O'Really and Echeverri.

They may lack experience but they look fearless,confident and physically powerful.

The first few weeks and LC Cup games could be interesting and eventful.
I think we have looked good pre-season, creating lots of chances, apart from our mostly teenage back four. We have certainly played without fear. When we get our defence back and everything clicks we will be formidable again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.