City v Barcelona Post Match Thread

I don't see what Pep will get out of this pre-season tour to take into the new season.
With so many players still not back until Monday next week it's going to be a patched-up squad for the community shield then let's see for the first game.

Also, I think is going to be a crazy week starting on Monday, Pep will see what players want to stay, getting loans for the young players on the tour, maybe some new signings.

Pre-season starts on Monday for me and Pep has 2 weeks to build his squad for the new season.
He has learned that Bobb is good enough to start games and possibly McAtee. We will need a full squad this season. It looks like Jack is back. Pep has also learned he needs to buy again because the other youngsters are not ready yet.

My apologies for not recognizing Halle Berry. Haven't seen her in a decade. Didn't expect her to still look that good.

Much respect :)

Reactions: ufo
Bobb, Perrone and fatah looks promising so far.

Just incidentally. Anybody at the match, or watching that game on City+. You might have wondered what the fine piece of music was that was played as they walked onto the pitch. It was by Aaron Copeland, and it was “Fanfare for the common man”.

My apologies for not recognizing Halle Berry. Haven't seen her in a decade. Didn't expect her to still look that good.

Much respect :)
According to law of nature every berry has to ripe at some point .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.