City V Barcelona

Jumanji said:
rickmcfc said:
No Hart or Yaya.
The requirement to be a Barca keeper is exceptional distribution. Joe wouldn't be a Barca keeper even though he's an excellent shot stopper.

Busquets became favoured over Yaya at Barca. Some think it was 'politics' as Busquets is Spanish.

more important he is Basque

mancanproud said:
Jumanji said:
rickmcfc said:
No Hart or Yaya.
The requirement to be a Barca keeper is exceptional distribution. Joe wouldn't be a Barca keeper even though he's an excellent shot stopper.

Busquets became favoured over Yaya at Barca. Some think it was 'politics' as Busquets is Spanish.

more important he is Basque
I think you mean Catalan (which he is).

Basque would be essential only if he played for Athletic Bilbao.

Would love to see it. Think City would do better than most people think...partly because most people think Barca would win at least 8 of those games.

They can be beat.....it's just that nobody can figure out exactly how :-)

rickmcfc said:
If we were to play Barcelona 10 times, how do you think we would do? 3 years ago, I think barca would have won all 10, or at a push won 9 and we drew the other. Now however, out of the 10 games I think Barca would win 5, City 3, and 2 draws. What does everyone else think?

so more concerned

Tricky_Trev said:
Barca would win at least 8 of them. We are good, but they are one of the best teams ever to have graced Earth.

Arsenal pushed them hard last year, beat them at the Emirates.

Is his name graham hunter? An English journalist working Spain. i believe, but a few weeks ago, that was on bbc 5 live opining that city would beat barca over said 10 game series. i don't know why he would think that, but i presume he has his reasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.