City v Bayern In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-mcfc said:
should be 2-0 aguero was soooo selfish that was a tevez type thing to do there..

Was that a joke? He was in a better position than Dzeko TBH. Probably a little selfish but not as much as you claim. There is no need for 3 extra ooo's LOL!

Bosno said:
HazeM3 said:
lee-mcfc said:
should be 2-0 aguero was soooo selfish that was a tevez type thing to do there..

dzekoy.png

If City draws 1-1 or loses this game, Dzeko will still be to blame

Can you use google ? yes ? right then you will see there are 3-4 Dzeko fan clubs.

Feel free ot frequent them instead of here with such rubbish. Yes He should have passed, top strikers if they sniff an opening though will go themselves.

As things stand we're going through and United are going out... that will never happen, not in my lifetime.

Aussie! said:
Someone remind me of how this works again.... villareal ave to draw for us to get through ??

Yes and we have to win

Aussie! said:
Someone remind me of how this works again.... villareal ave to draw for us to get through ??

Villareal have to draw or win and we have to win

Airbags Optional said:
TCIB said:
Everyone stop fucking moaning ffs.

We are playing well, Silva is growing, maybe more from Nasri but fuck.

Ric, make me mod i shall dox all the whingers on 4chan and ddos them for the fun of it

that is all

At last someone who makes sense, sometimes being on here you would think we had lost 12 games this season in the league and not won 12!

It's the match thread, it's always the same we could be 10 nil up and they would still moan, it's what they do, it makes them happy

Kun should have let Dzeko put that away.

Great last 15 minutes.

If Yaya keeps giving the ball away they will catch us on the break.

I would take Yaya off at half time and bring on NDJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.