City v Bayern In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
zangatangring said:
TBF, i think man utd will go through.

It would be just our fucking luck for the whole table to turn in the second half, Napoli put us out and United manage to get through :@
bound to happen, it's alright for them as their fate lies in their own hands... Ours lies in some shitty la liga side.

It would be a good thing if United go through. They are shite and have no chance of winning it but it gives them extra games where they have to fly all over Europe and their squad is dropping like flys already.

adrianr said:
zangatangring said:

It would be just our fucking luck for the whole table to turn in the second half, Napoli put us out and United manage to get through :@

But that was what was expected.

Now it's interesting! :-) Enjoy.

adrianr said:
zangatangring said:

There´s almost something inevitable about it isn´t there

But maybe ...just maybe !

RandomJ said:
BlueCityfan said:
It's so frustrating....

One goal for Napoli in the next half (unless Villareal scores).....and all the hard work will be undone.

If it happens it serves us right for playing shit against Napoli.
it was that home draw 1-1 vs napoli :/

i HATE relying on other teams so fucking much :(

RandomJ said:
It would be a good thing if United go through. They are shite and have no chance of winning it but it gives them extra games where they have to fly all over Europe and their squad is dropping like flys already.

I'd rather they didn't and we could sing 'channel 5, Thursday night' Vs them in the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.