City v Bayern In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
Daz_Blue said:
How does the next round work is it winner group A V runner up group B etc or a straight draw ?
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
True. But to answer his question, the 8 group winners are paired with the 8 runners up. But a team cannot be paired with another team from the same country (until the next round) and they can't be paired with the team that came out of the same group as them.

It's so frustrating....

One goal for Napoli in the next half (unless Villareal scores).....and all the hard work will be undone.

BlueCityfan said:
It's so frustrating....

One goal for Napoli in the next half (unless Villareal scores).....and all the hard work will be undone.

Yea City put themselves in this position, takes a bit of luck now to go through.

Silva goes unmarked for a few seconds and he does that. /facepalm

You guys are playing well we need to sub Petersen out hes useless and put in Usami/Ribery/Muller or Gomez.

BlueCityfan said:
It's so frustrating....

If it happens it serves us right for playing shit against Napoli.

zangatangring said:
TBF, i think man utd will go through.

It would be just our fucking luck for the whole table to turn in the second half, Napoli put us out and United manage to get through :@

We are halfway trough still have to win our match and it's harder than I thought when I saw Bayern starting 11, but if we score a second goal we need ultimate bad luck not to win.

Villarreal match is 0-0, they scored a goal but was offside.:(

1 goal is enough for Napoli, and I am very pessimistic, but please let them being the Italian Champions this and the next 5 year just dont let them score tonight.:)
No Villarreal owngoal neither.

Our fate is Villarreal's hand. Good luck to them and even better fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.