CITY v Blackpool - Official match thread.

I got the result bang on against villa, someone had to get a good pasting and with no Ireland or Dunne there were no omens to overcome. Blackpool though are a harder nut to crack their attitude and work ethic are good , still predict a win but 1 or 2 -0 .

City 3-0 Blackpool

---------------Hart-----------------

Zabaleta---Kolo---Kompany---Kolarov

---------de Jong---Barry------------

Johnson-------Yaya----------Balotelli

--------------Tevez-----------------

Subs: Given, Boateng, Lescott, Vieira, Milner, Silva, Jo.

i think that since Silva and YaYa came off quite early from villa, its an indication that mancio will start them v blackpool and if we are up bring them off early again so they arent too tired for arse.
I think one of either milner or barry (most likely barry) will come on to replace Paddy from the villa game formation

i would expect something like this

------------hart--------------
richards--kolo--komps--kolarov
-----yaya---ndj----barry-------
silva-------tevez------milner/balotelli

holloway says he will attack us... if they get an early goal it may work for him, otherwise if they dont get an early goal, with the game being so open, i think we will get well up.

i will say 3-1 city. (silva, tevez (2), and Campbell for them)

Jimma said:
I expect something like this

------------hart--------------
richards--kolo--komps--kolarov
-----yaya---ndj----barry-------
silva-------tevez------milner/balotelli
Don't you think that Kompany deserves a rest before the massive Arsenal game in a few days?
How about starting with a back four of;

Boateng-Toure-Lescott-Kolarov

The midfield picks itself.
With Mario rested/injured, why not persevere with Jo?

My bench would therefore be;

Given, Richards, Kompany, Zabaleta, Milner, Johnson, Adebayor/Balotelli
...arguably the strongest bench in the league.

...and anyone predicting a 7-0 thrashing is more than a tit, he is an absolute plonker. So called City supporters coming on here and talking such nonsense really get on my tits. As for me, another 3-1 would be very nice.

I'm still ill unfortunately so it looks like I'll be watching it with you losers on here for today.

3 nil City. Dave x2 and Tevez

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'm still ill unfortunately so it looks like I'll be watching it with you losers on here for today.

haha feel sorry for you, i'm hungover aswell but couldnt hack it on here with the losers IF we lose, off to manchester soon

silva is due a goal , tevez will get the rest

4-1

lee-mcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

haha feel sorry for you, i'm hungover aswell but couldnt hack it on here with the losers IF we lose, off to manchester soon

silva is due a goal , tevez will get the rest

4-1

I wish I was hungover mate this is manflu, didn't drink a drop last night! Bad times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.