CITY v Blackpool - Official match thread.

Mario with a knee knock in training the other day, not even in the 18. AJ starting.

Hart Boateng Kompany Lescott Kolarov Yaya De Jong Barry AJ Silva Tevez

Subs: Zaba, Given, Jo, SWP, Vieira, Richards, Milner

no kolo and ade either

GET IN, BEST TEAM I'VE SEEN OUT THERE FOR A LONG TIME. PERFECT BACK 4 PERFECT MIDFIELD AND A FRONT 3 THAT HAVE ALWAYS WORKED WELL WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE. OK JOHNNO NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE FOR A CHANGE, DONT BOTTLE THIS LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO WHEN YOU START

hisroyalblueness said:
lionheart said:
Don't you think that Kompany deserves a rest before the massive Arsenal game in a few days?
How about starting with a back four of;

Boateng-Toure-Lescott-Kolarov

The midfield picks itself.
With Mario rested/injured, why not persevere with Jo?

My bench would therefore be;

Given, Richards, Kompany, Zabaleta, Milner, Johnson, Adebayor/Balotelli
...arguably the strongest bench in the league.

...and anyone predicting a 7-0 thrashing is more than a tit, he is an absolute plonker. So called City supporters coming on here and talking such nonsense really get on my tits. As for me, another 3-1 would be very nice.

I didn't agree in all parts but I did really like the well formed opinion until it collapsed into the squeak of a spoilt child and struck out at fellow city fans who might be so ridiculous as to predict a high scoring win for us. . Not big and not clever as we all know that the higher the prediction the lower the odds but this ain't laying it on the line at a bookies - it's about enthusiastic loyal City fans making guesses at an outcome that may sometimes say more about where they are emotionally than where they'd put their money.
That so many fans are willing to post personal opinions re high scoring wins for us is evidence of both their love for the side and perhaps also an additional confidence brought about by our rising success.
Seems a pity that there are a few posters on this site who like to do all they can to stick the knife in fellow fans . . were it not for the long history of posts under the name I'd have thought it was from a rag infiltrator . . very unfortunate and I can only hope that certain folk start to think about unity and understand that all opinions are just that 'opinions' (get it?) and respond if they must without sliding into the gutter.
If someone elses positive opinion gets on your tits then perhaps you should think about forming your own forum where you can reside safe in the knowledge that you'll only ever be subject to your own prose and own responses. . . better that than be so stupid as to think that you can judge on who is or isn't a City fan without looking ridiculous in that rag-like activity.

This ^^^^^ +1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.