CITY v Blackpool - Official match thread.

The Fat el Hombre said:
lee-mcfc said:
haha feel sorry for you, i'm hungover aswell but couldnt hack it on here with the losers IF we lose, off to manchester soon

silva is due a goal , tevez will get the rest

4-1

I wish I was hungover mate this is manflu, didn't drink a drop last night! Bad times

oh unlucky pal! get well soon fella

citygal1
are the buses running today? how is everyone getting to the game
the met

Holloway seems to always set out his teams to play football, so can see it being a open encounter!

Cant see much past a 3+ goal performance from city today.....

lionheart said:
Jimma said:
I expect something like this

------------hart--------------
richards--kolo--komps--kolarov
-----yaya---ndj----barry-------
silva-------tevez------milner/balotelli
Don't you think that Kompany deserves a rest before the massive Arsenal game in a few days?
How about starting with a back four of;

Boateng-Toure-Lescott-Kolarov

The midfield picks itself.
With Mario rested/injured, why not persevere with Jo?

My bench would therefore be;

Given, Richards, Kompany, Zabaleta, Milner, Johnson, Adebayor/Balotelli
...arguably the strongest bench in the league.

...and anyone predicting a 7-0 thrashing is more than a tit, he is an absolute plonker. So called City supporters coming on here and talking such nonsense really get on my tits. As for me, another 3-1 would be very nice.

I didn't agree in all parts but I did really like the well formed opinion until it collapsed into the squeak of a spoilt child and struck out at fellow city fans who might be so ridiculous as to predict a high scoring win for us. . Not big and not clever as we all know that the higher the prediction the lower the odds but this ain't laying it on the line at a bookies - it's about enthusiastic loyal City fans making guesses at an outcome that may sometimes say more about where they are emotionally than where they'd put their money.
That so many fans are willing to post personal opinions re high scoring wins for us is evidence of both their love for the side and perhaps also an additional confidence brought about by our rising success.
Seems a pity that there are a few posters on this site who like to do all they can to stick the knife in fellow fans . . were it not for the long history of posts under the name I'd have thought it was from a rag infiltrator . . very unfortunate and I can only hope that certain folk start to think about unity and understand that all opinions are just that 'opinions' (get it?) and respond if they must without sliding into the gutter.
If someone elses positive opinion gets on your tits then perhaps you should think about forming your own forum where you can reside safe in the knowledge that you'll only ever be subject to your own prose and own responses. . . better that than be so stupid as to think that you can judge on who is or isn't a City fan without looking ridiculous in that rag-like activity.

The Fat el Hombre said:
lee-mcfc said:
haha feel sorry for you, i'm hungover aswell but couldnt hack it on here with the losers IF we lose, off to manchester soon

silva is due a goal , tevez will get the rest

4-1

I wish I was hungover mate this is manflu, didn't drink a drop last night! Bad times

feel for you bud, i started with it on 21st December and yesterday was the first day out of the house for me, never had anything like it before.

Breathlessness to the point where i could not talk. i've been tucked up on the sofa with the laptop wearing out the F5 button on the transfer forum.

Do you honestly think it's healthy to write on here saying that you expect City to win games 7-0? Personally I think it's puerile and unproductive, but then it seems we are not allowed to criticise the opinions of others (funny because I always thought that a Forum was intended to promote debate).

lionheart said:
Do you honestly think it's healthy to write on here saying that you expect City to win games 7-0? Personally I think it's puerile and unproductive, but then it seems we are not allowed to criticise the opinions of others (funny because I always thought that a Forum was intended to promote debate).

I think everyone can see your point about people making 7-0 predictions being a bit deluded and/or big headed but I think he maybe took exception to you describing them as 'so-called' fans.

My prediction: 3-1 (Tevez brace plus Silva for us, Adam for them)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.