CITY v Bolton - Official Matchday Thread

Very disappointed with that line up.
This gave Mancini the chance to show he has got the balls to have a go at teams instead of sitting back in a 7 man defence and inviting the opposition on for 90 mins.

Still think we'll win (its Bolton at home ffs) but dont expect much more excitement than recent games.

Not happy Bob, lets hope you have a plan up your sleeve.

Oh dear! 3 defensive midfielders at home to.......BOLTON!! I hope this is a stroke of genius by Mancini otherwise the fans will go ballistic. Three defensive midfielders at home is exactly what we didn`t want to see.

Anyway.........COME ON YOU BLUES!!

He seems to changes things around quick tatics wise so it wouldn't surprise me if 1 of those 3 defensive midfielders get taken off before half time if we cant break them down or if they go into the lead..

Can't believe Petrov's not playing, the team looks lopsided to me with Johnson being our only out & out winger. He'll probably play Barry on the left, but what good is he out there??? my fcuking grandmother is quicker then him!

leighton said:
He seems to changes things around quick tatics wise so it wouldn't surprise me if 1 of those 3 defensive midfielders get taken off before half time if we cant break them down or if they go into the lead..

But why wait to see if we go behind or cant break them down.

if he plays 442

johnson viera de jong barry

ade tevez

this looks more balanced and attacking with barry and johnson supplying crosses and only de jong with defensive duities, viera pullin strings and tevez in free role

leighton said:

Meaning he might have got it wrong again and need to make early changes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.