CITY v Bolton - Official Matchday Thread

80s Shorts said:
leighton said:
He seems to changes things around quick tatics wise so it wouldn't surprise me if 1 of those 3 defensive midfielders get taken off before half time if we cant break them down or if they go into the lead..

But why wait to see if we go behind or cant break them down.

THIS.^

We are talking about breaking top 4 and having a discussion about changing tactics IF we fall behind Bolton! At home! These tactics are shite! Playing a 7 man defensive game at home indicates the manager's lack of confidence in our attack. Surprising given how much of an offensive player he was.

hilts said:
if he plays 442

johnson viera de jong barry

ade tevez

this looks more balanced and attacking with barry and johnson supplying crosses and only de jong with defensive duities, viera pullin strings and tevez in free role

Play Johnson, our new left winger on the right for his full debut.. Hmmmmmm

I am great one for backing the manager but I am worried that we appear to playing at home with a mid field that lacks pace and guile to a centre forward (Adebayor) who likes to roam and is often on the wing.

Still the manager knows best and come on City.

balanced??! Johnson's a left winger not right winger..we've seen how this story ends with Petrov playing there 3 or 4 times to no success already..

I think Mancini may have missed an opportunity here to instill some confidence into the squad. Ireland needs to play his way out of a poor run of form and Barry definately needs a rest. The line up is negative for me.

Official site saying a 4-3-3

----------Given--------------

Zab---Toure-Vinnie---Bridge

----Vieria----DJ----Barry------

Johnson-----Ade--------Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.