CITY v Bolton - Official Matchday Thread

80s Shorts said:
hilts said:
if he plays 442

johnson viera de jong barry

ade tevez

this looks more balanced and attacking with barry and johnson supplying crosses and only de jong with defensive duities, viera pullin strings and tevez in free role

Play Johnson, our new left winger on the right for his full debut.. Hmmmmmm

he has played on the right for middlesborough loads of times, i am only saying this is what he could be thinking, i think he picks teams that change formation easily without subs

Ricster said:
macmanson said:
Official site saying a 4-3-3

----------Given--------------

Zab---Toure-Vinnie---Bridge

----DJ----Viera----Barry------

Johnson-----Ade--------Tevez

Thats what i said :)

I suspect that Johnson will play a roaming role inbehind Ade and Tevez similar to the Hull game when the subs were made.

hilts said:
80s Shorts said:

he has played on the right for middlesborough loads of times, i am only saying this is what he could be thinking, i think he picks teams that change formation easily without subs

So start them in their least effective position so you can move them into their favoured position later. Logical? I dont think so..

80s Shorts said:
hilts said:
if he plays 442

johnson viera de jong barry

ade tevez

this looks more balanced and attacking with barry and johnson supplying crosses and only de jong with defensive duities, viera pullin strings and tevez in free role

He played there at the weekend! and besides Johnson who in that team can play on the right wing?

We all know that if this team isn`t working, Mancini isn`t afraid to make changes. Don`t panic yet!

iluvrobinho said:
We all know that if this team isn`t working, Mancini isn`t afraid to make changes. Don`t panic yet!

The problem is that the changes he has made don't seem to have made much sense. Like pulling more offensive minded players out of the Hull game to be replaced by defensive ones in a game we are losing.

PoolHustler said:
80s Shorts said:

He played there at the weekend! and besides Johnson who in that team can play on the right wing?

I said FULL debut. and is he or is he not a left winger..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.