CITY v Bolton - Official Matchday Thread

Aussie! said:
ffs this game is on 6.45 am ! WHY!!!!!!!!

Another sleepless night.

Hopefully worth the angst Aussie , nothing worse than getting up or staying up as the case may be and witness a poor result.

I trust the players have put last Saturday well behind them and give a performance and get a result consistent with expectations and the quality that they have and are well remunerated for.

Aussie! said:

Another sleepless night.
You are lucky coz 6.45am is when I normally wake up. Over here the match kicks off at 11.45pm, meaning I won't get to bed before 1.45am. Same again on Weds for the Bindippers v Arse game.

lionheart said:
Aussie! said:

Another sleepless night.
You are lucky coz 6.45am is when I normally wake up. Over here the match kicks off at 11.45pm, meaning I won't get to bed before 1.45am. Same again on Weds for the Bindippers v Arse game.

Bloody hell!

11:45 for me aswell so time to get a pizza in and smile

lionheart said:
Without Bellamy, I don't fancy our chances of winning. Could easily be a dreary 0-0 draw.

How the f*ck do we expect to win anything with such negative fans last this.

Adebayor, Tevez Johnson SWP etc are capable of scoring stack fulls against this shower, who i might add are without there best defender.

Here is my team

---------------Given----------------

Zab------Toure-------Kompany--------Bridge

----------De Jong----Vieira-------------

-SWP-----------Ireland---------A.Johnson-

----------------Tevez------------------

Or I'd drop Ireland and play a 4-4-2 with Adebayor.

We HAVE to win tonight.

Stiss said:
Here is my team

---------------Given----------------

Zab------Toure-------Kompany--------Bridge

----------De Jong----Vieira-------------

-SWP-----------Ireland---------A.Johnson-

----------------Tevez------------------

Or I'd drop Ireland and play a 4-4-2 with Adebayor.

I'd probably go with this, although isn't Kompany injured? if he is then Lescott might be back anyway.

I start my journey to the ground in 45 minutes, it's a long journey, better make it worth it city!!!

COME ON CITY!!!

We HAVE to win tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.