-------------------Given-----------------------

Richards------Toure-----Kompany----Lescott----

------------------Barry--------------------
SWP-------------------------------Johnson
-----------------Ireland--------------------

-----------Adebayor------Tevez------------

OH, WHATS OCCURING?

copie said:
some of the posts on hear are wild saying city will lose or draw thats not the way to be talkin about the team u support i think we will hammer them 4nil hat trick for adeayor come on the blues
You are a complete idiot, sir. To support a team you do not have to blindly predict a victory every game. Only a Rag would talk like that.

sorry ur a idiot just because you predict city victory dont make you a rag it makes you a normal city fan

I would be happy just to see a good entertaining game of footy, a city win would be great but, unlike many on here I can take a defeat so long as were not cheated out of it witout calling most of our players cnuts
I expect 2-1

lionheart said:
copie said:
some of the posts on hear are wild saying city will lose or draw thats not the way to be talkin about the team u support i think we will hammer them 4nil hat trick for adeayor come on the blues
You are a complete idiot, sir. To support a team you do not have to blindly predict a victory every game. Only a Rag would talk like that.

Bluddy ell chill out he is only hoping for a win.

lionheart said:
copie said:

the heat must be getting to you

Here's my Team

----------Given----------
Zab-----Toure-----Lescott-----Bridge
----------Viera----------
SWP-----Ireland-----Johnson
-----Tevez-----Adebayor-----

I reckon we should go for the Throat we are the Home Side and should go for them from the off. Bolton for all their Physical Cloggers imo can't defend, so an early goal could be just what we need to give everyone a lift and we could end up gettin 4 or 5.

Come on City let's go for it

lionheart said:
copie said:
in fairness. we're playin bolton for fuck sake. if we dont beat them then something is seriously up. not blind faith jus a team trying to qualify for the champions league at home to a relegation candidate. attacking minded display and we will win 3-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.