City v Boro post match

For all the issues you listed above. Just because he hits a few hollywood cross field balls doesn't make him a decent player for christ's sake.
I don't think his Hollywood crosses are any good - they often fail.

What I think is irreplaceable at the moment, is his crosses. No player on our side can fuck up the opposition with a killer cross such as Kolarov consistently delivers.

Moreover, Kolarov is extremely composed when on the ball - he doesn't commit daft defensive passes like Stones does - and is aggressive moving the ball forward.

I like Kolarov at CB - and, a bit less so at fullback.

But I recognize his defensive liabilities - I expect that we'll get a much better replacement - maybe not next year - as we have more pressing needs IMO - but the year following.

Kolarov is really a hugely underated assest to our side.

My worry mate is the likes of Silva, Sterling ,Gundogan simply haven't got it in front of goal, there's only Kev and Sergio that can really be relied on consistently .

Sterling has got the ability to score goals and even in a relatively poor season scored double figures. The rest are chipping in bar Silva. Kelechi can score as we know and should be starting games with Aguero at home against any side that is below top 6.

What was up with Sterling yesterday?

I don't think his Hollywood crosses are any good - they often fail.

What I think is irreplaceable at the moment, is his crosses. No player on our side can fuck up the opposition with a killer cross such as Kolarov consistently delivers.

Moreover, Kolarov is extremely composed when on the ball - he doesn't commit daft defensive passes like Stones does - and is aggressive moving the ball forward.

I like Kolarov at CB - and, a bit less so at fullback.

But I recognize his defensive liabilities - I expect that we'll get a much better replacement - maybe not next year - as we have more pressing needs IMO - but the year following.

Kolarov is really a hugely underated assest to our side.

KDB says hello

He was trying to sell him before the Turkey issues pre-season.

Was he? So what if he was?

He is now using him extensively and it is not because he never has other options.

Kola was top of my summer list for upgrading but he is still here and he has played well in the last two games. I said to someone before the Barca game that I would not have started Kola but I was wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.