City v Boro post match

Sorry bud. KDBs crossing is consistently better and more accurate than Kolarovs. We will have to agree to disagree on that one.
OK - we disagree.

But let's say you're correct.

Let's say that Kolarov is the 2nd best crosser of the ball.

GIven that, and given the other positives I've cited in favor of Kolarov, would you exclude him from our side in every game?

Or would you play him - until such time - likely 2 years hence - when we get a clear upgrade?

No, he isn't always far forward as a fullback under Pep.
OK - point conceded.

But he often is - indeed at every opportunity - as Kolarov clearly likes to attack.

Nonetheless, would you exclude him from our side in every game - or, as Pep and the rest of our management staff seem to think, would you often start him?

For me, starting Kolarov is clear-cut, given the alternatives at the moment.

cannot win games if we are not going to take advantage of our chances in the box. this game should have been out of reach after the first 45...

I love Fernandinho but his first touch at times put our defense in bad situations.

My hope is that Jesus will be the difference in January but he is a kid so I am not sure how much we can count on him.

What is wrong with Sane? Is he not ready?

Be surprised if Jesus will be ready at Xmas.....probably make a surprise appearance at Easter !!

I'm not blaming him for anything yesterday, it's no big issue playing him generally against lower sides as we don't come under top much pressure.

I'm simply pointing out that, imo, he's still as shit as he ever was, and a couple of half decent games doesn't disguise that fact.

And my point is, every manager we have had since he arrived has seen fit to use him because he is not shite and has attributes that mean they will put up with his flaws. I really would not be surprised if he survives the cull that will come in the summer; although, like Terra, I would expect he will be replaced within the next two summer windows.

And my point is, every manager we have had since he arrived has seen fit to use him because he is not shite and has attributes that mean they will put up with his flaws. I really would not be surprised if he survives the cull that will come in the summer; although, like Terra, I would expect he will be replaced within the next two summer windows.
Ah, awesome, the old "manager thinks he's good, so we all have to agree" argument. Love that one.

Ah, awesome, the old "manager thinks he's good, so we all have to agree" argument. Love that one.
Let's flip this, with a bit of reason.

Do you think that Pep is the best manager in football? - I do.

Do you think that Pep is obsessed with football - overly so - to the detriment of his family and social life? Based on my reading of "Pep Confidential" - I absolutely think so.

So we're left with this - the best manager in world football - who is additionally overly committed to perfection and winning, somehow chooses to play Kolarov.

And you, somehow, think that you're smarter, and disagree with him.

Let's flip this, with a bit of reason.

Do you think that Pep is the best manager in football? - I do.

Do you think that Pep is obsessed with football - overly so - to the detriment of his family and social life? Based on my reading of "Pep Confidential" - I absolutely think so.

So we're left with this - the best manager in world football - who is additionally overly committed to perfection and winning, somehow chooses to play Kolarov.

And you, somehow, think that you're smarter, and disagree with him.
....and he was trying to get rid of him pre-season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.