stones
clichy
gundogan
sterling
de bruyne
silva
nolito
aguero

no fucking around, lets keep the positive vibe going and destroy the boro!!!

I want to destroy this lot, never could stand 'em.

Especially so, after they gave it the big one when some of their players mocked Vinny after their FA Cup win couple seasons back.

Full strength, send them back to the arsehole of Britain with six of the best.

De Bruyne: "We have to do the same as we did in these two games and try to win against Middlesbrough and maintain top spot in the league."

This,as full a strength as we can

i woud leave willy in there tbh, bravo's performances so far don't really merit a guaranteed start

i hope & expect kdb to start in a central position again, was a lot better there than out left as in the first 40 mins on tuesday.

if dinho is indeed injured, i'm sure gundo, kdb & silva can handle v boro. no need to bring in a real dm like Fernando imo.

when dinho's back, i would maybe push silva out left and rotate sterling/nolito on the other side.

He really needs to get a 'niggle' and pull out if that's the case, we've spent fucking months and God knows how much money getting him somewhere near fit. The last thing Vin or we need is some shit International match to over exhaust him.

Doesnt he need game time now?

I want to destroy this lot, never could stand 'em.

Especially so, after they gave it the big one when some of their players mocked Vinny after their FA Cup win couple seasons back.

Full strength, send them back to the arsehole of Britain with six of the best.

Yeah, I was never fond of them either. Back in the early 90s the rivalry between City and Middlesbrough seemed to be pretty intense. It would always kick off at Maine Road when Boro came to town.

i woud leave willy in there tbh, bravo's performances so far don't really merit a guaranteed start

i hope & expect kdb to start in a central position again, was a lot better there than out left as in the first 40 mins on tuesday.

if dinho is indeed injured, i'm sure gundo, kdb & silva can handle v boro. no need to bring in a real dm like Fernando imo.

when dinho's back, i would maybe push silva out left and rotate sterling/nolito on the other side.

disagree think we deffo need a DM in there for balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.