City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with the squad we got get the best we can out and if need be replace the key players during the game. Need to win this game big time.

I like the 3 at the back for this game. I also like the thinking of starting both Kun and Nacho up front. Something different again but see what way Pep goes think we win this game well.

Bravo
Ottamendi , Stones , Kompany
Sane , Fernandhino , KDB , Sterling
Silva
Aguro , Nacho

Hope we give Negredo a good reception. Was fantastic for us until he got that injury.

...................Willy,
.......Stones, Kompany, Kolarov
Zabba, Gundo, Fernand(inh)o, Sterling
............De Bruyne, Silva,
.................Agüero

In line with what I just posted on the KDB performance thread.

Chalk this to a 1-0 loss already and rotate so no one gets injured or suspended.

Being negative? Damn right I am.

Garry Flitcroft OG's, Stewart Downing looking like Ronaldo, Alfonso Alves and the 8-1.

I f**king hate playing them. Biggest bogey team we have. Even bigger than the dippers. No matter how good we are, and how crap they are, they manage a result.

Chalk this to a 1-0 loss already and rotate so no one gets injured or suspended.

Being negative? Damn right I am.

Garry Flitcroft OG's, Stewart Downing looking like Ronaldo, Alfonso Alves and the 8-1.

I f**king hate playing them. Biggest bogey team we have. Even bigger than the dippers. No matter how good we are, and how crap they are, they manage a result.
WTF man up soldier

i woud leave willy in there tbh, bravo's performances so far don't really merit a guaranteed start

i hope & expect kdb to start in a central position again, was a lot better there than out left as in the first 40 mins on tuesday.

if dinho is indeed injured, i'm sure gundo, kdb & silva can handle v boro. no need to bring in a real dm like Fernando imo.

when dinho's back, i would maybe push silva out left and rotate sterling/nolito on the other side.

Not sure how you have reached that conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.