City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all shout 'Beeeaaast!' when his name is announced pre-match. Just for old times sake.

I can see it written in the stars - Negredo scores against City.
He hasn't been 'pulling up trees ' at 'Boro though.Missed an easy chance at the Arse.
Hope we win 4-0 - been dropping 4 points at home recently (PL).
Don't like 'Boro.
Do you all remember when we got a penalty last minute - score and we cement 7th place and a trip to Europa.
Last minute , Fowler steps up and
Schwartzer (IIRC) saves

Need a win , hate going into an international break with a shite performance/result but would definitely give maffeo and garcia game time , we need to give these lads a chance with Dinho injured and Zabs must also be fooked after his exertions on Tuesday

I can see the tempo being down due to tiredness. I hope there'll be enough energy to get the win. Always worry after midweek battles. Still believe we'll win though ))

I hate them after taking a few digs off them on Oxford Road. Just walking back to town on my own after the match. 15 onto 1... shithouses

Dont want to be a party pooper but I dont expect a sparkling display against Boro. I think the Barca win match will have taken a lot out of the players both mentally and physically. Of course I expect 3 points but I think it will be more a case of job done rather than another exhibition of football.

Would almost be tempted to see Garcia and Maffeo start. Think Maffeos pace and work rate would do well against a team trying to hit us on the break, though Pep may go 3 at the back because of this.

Likewise Garcia has shown to be crisp and effective at transitioning play and shielding the back line. He passes so quickly and so accurately I think that'd really help us against a defensive unit.
Yep I agree - certainly Maffeo he looked more than decent in the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.