City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we don't start fucking about resting players for this. Boro are a good team and we should put out our best available side

Boro are not a good team. Ramirez is by far their best player and he's suspended.
Saying that, no games are easy. But from what i've seen from Boro, they're a bit meh.

Hope we don't start fucking about resting players for this. Boro are a good team and we should put out our best available side

i just hope we don't start fucking about full stop. gifting chances/goals like we have recently.The only reason Saints and the blue dippers got results was due to our own failings , not tactics or team selection just stupid errors ,we cut them out and we will beat a very average Boro team , they aint that special. Do agree though, play the strongest team if our main players are tired in November then we will be in trouble at the business end of the season in April/May

Good recovery time since Tuesday, Intl break coming, can't afford a Premier League letdown....FULL STRENGTH TEAM.

Absolutely. Probably formed the best partnership with Aguero of any of our strikers we tried to pair up, those two were unstoppable for that 6 months. Wasn't just about the goals, remember him running United ragged in the 4-1 & his pass for Milner against Fulham was one of the best passes you could hope to see. Remembered fondly - may even accept a goal from him if we're far enough ahead.
Agree 100%

Boro are not a good team. Ramirez is by far their best player and he's suspended.
Saying that, no games are easy. But from what i've seen from Boro, they're a bit meh.

boro are a good team. they play some good stuff and have some good players. there best player has been adam forshaw from what I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.