City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always remember after the game were we battered the Rags 5-1 at home.

The next game was another home game against Luton Town.

Now my memory isn't what it used to be and I think we won that game 3-0 or 3-1, the point is that it did feel like after the "Lord Mayors Show" and it took us an age to get going and a bizarre goal by David White to start the ball rolling.

I seem to remember their keeper thinking an off side had been given against us and he booted the ball into the area of the pitch were he thought that offside had occurred. However there was no off side and White slotted the ball home from 40 yards or so.

Come on City!!

The game I remember most against them was in the Cup at Maine Road when their Breazilian Juninho got the only goal. No repeat this time, City win 3-1, Negredo scores

I want to see a MORE CONFIDENT THAN EVER City come out tomorrow and DOMINATE BORO 4-0. Time to build on this momentum, create a swagger for ourselves and run with this...

ps if city win 4-1 and negredo scores i'll be ok

Whats with all this 'Negredo can have a goal'...Can he fuck! He'll get a clap or a cheer but he can save his goals for another side.

1-0, 2-0, 3-0...i'll take the win along with the clean sheet.

Whats with all this 'Negredo can have a goal'...Can he fuck! He'll get a clap or a cheer but he can save his goals for another side.

1-0, 2-0, 3-0...i'll take the win along with the clean sheet.

was his last City game at Tynecastle?

We've had rest and will be buzzing.

It's not often the stars align (Tuesday rather than Wednesday, poor Bro' side, we're almost full strength, the chance for 24 hours to push on at the top, increase our goal difference etc)

Fancy us to really hammer them today.

Who's the bastard in the black/yellow/green/purple?

Spirits will be high after Tuesday so I fancy a win today.

The only chance Boro have is if they relentlessly press our back line and keeper and after West Brom sat back and didn't even try to do this and got hammered anyway, I think that's the tactic they will employ because sitting back doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.